How many spouses of British Prime Ministers are still alive?
#124388. Asked by zeller. (Dec 09 11 1:28 AM)
At the time of this response (December 9, 2011), there are six spouses of British Prime Ministers that are still alive. They are
1. Clarissa Eden, Countess of Avon (widow of Sir Anthony Eden)
2. Mary Baldwin, Baroness Wilson of Rievaulx (widow of Harold Wilson)
3. Norma Major (wife of Sir John Major)
4. Cherie Booth (wife of Tony Blair)
5. Sarah Brown (wife of Gordon Brown)
6. Samantha Sheffield (wife of David Cameron)
"Ask FunTrivia" is for entertainment purposes only, and answers offered are unverified and unchecked by
FunTrivia. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or veracity of ANY statement posted. Feel free to post an updated
if you feel that an answer is inadequate or incorrect. Please
thoroughly research items where accuracy is important to you using multiple reliable sources. By accessing our
website, you agree to be bound by our terms of service.