What were the ten best selling songs of the 80's in the USA and UK?
#53456. Asked by infiniti. (Dec 25 04 5:17 AM)
The UK list, according to “The Top 10 of Everything” is:
1. Do They Know It’s Christmas? (Band Aid)
2. Relax (Frankie Goes to Hollywood)
3. I Just Called To Say I Love You (Stevie Wonder)
4. Two Tribes (Frankie Goes to Hollywood)
5. Don’t You Want Me? (Human league)
6. Last Christmas (Wham!)
7. Karma Chameleon (Culture Club)
8. Careless Whisper (George Michael)
9. The Power Of Love (Jennifer Rush)
10. Come On Eileen (Dexy’s Midnight Runners)
Dec 25 04, 5:57 AM
Find something useful here? Please help us spread the word about FunTrivia. Recommend this page below!
All of the US artists from the '50s and '60s in this quiz never had any hits on the UK chart. Can you guess the artist or the song. (US:Joel Whitburn Billboard book of Top Pop Singles 1955-2002. UK:The Guinness book of British Hit Singles & Albums).
In the 90's there were a lot of one-hit wonders, a lot of comebacks by big stars from the past, and a lot of the big stars of today made their start in the 90s. Take this quiz to test your knowledge of the music of the 90s.
"Ask FunTrivia" is for entertainment purposes only, and answers offered are unverified and unchecked by
FunTrivia. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or veracity of ANY statement posted. Feel free to post an updated
if you feel that an answer is inadequate or incorrect. Please
thoroughly research items where accuracy is important to you using multiple reliable sources. By accessing our
website, you agree to be bound by our terms of service.