Can someone describe all the book covers of every "A Series of Unfortunate Events" book and who is on them from book 1-13?
#77615. Asked by john_lennon224. (Mar 21 07 7:06 PM)
Easy. I own the entire set.|
1. Klaus and Violet (holding Sunny), with Count Olaf lurking in the doorway.
2. Klaus, Violet, and Sunny with Uncle Monty and a large snake.
3. Violet holding Sunny, with Klaus reading in the background, in the middle of a -- hurricane?
4. Klaus in the foreground, with a small Violet signaling him from a pyramidal building in the background. (Did I read this one? Maybe not.)
5. Klaus, Violet, and Sunny at the horrible school, with other students sitting at a table in the background.
6. Violet letting herself down the elevator, while Klaus waits at the top.
7. Klaus and Sunny on a rope ladder. (That's "The Vile Village") I think those are Violet's feet at the top.
8. Klaus at the "Heimlich Hospital," under a wide white, with menacing "doctors."
9. Lions! (at the "Carnivorous Carnival")
10. Sunny at the top of the waterfall.
11. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny in very old-fashioned diving gear.
12. Violet, KLaus, and Sunny in bellhops' costumes, with some unpleasnat-looking guests.
13. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny with the foot of the (finally, at long last) dead Count Olaf.
All of these wonderful illustrations are owed to the very talented artist, Brett Helquist.
Find something useful here? Please help us spread the word about FunTrivia. Recommend this page below!