Fortunately, 80% of the bacteria we pass to our partner in a kiss are common to most people. More fortunately, the other of the 20% bacteria unique to one person are usually beneficial to the other because they help the immune system to create antibodies to the new bacteria.
[Text added -- Zb]
Jul 18 08, 1:20 PM
During a kiss, as many as 278colonies of bacteria are exchanged.
"Ask FunTrivia" is for entertainment purposes only, and answers offered are unverified and unchecked by
FunTrivia. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or veracity of ANY statement posted. Feel free to post an updated
if you feel that an answer is inadequate or incorrect. Please
thoroughly research items where accuracy is important to you using multiple reliable sources. By accessing our
website, you agree to be bound by our terms of service.