568. Dough and bread (money)|
Reply #1501. Feb 13 12, 11:22 PM
567. The Emerald City (in the Oz series by L. Frank Baum)|
Reply #1502. Feb 15 12, 1:25 AM
569. Would that be Bachman-Turner Overdrive?|
Reply #1503. Feb 20 12, 1:33 PM
Hey, how you've been. Long time, no see. I understand. Well, it's good to be back. Spring Break gives me the time to loosen up a little. Since it's long overdue, here are six questions to ponder. Don't answer until Tuesday, and I'll correct the ones from last time. Sound good?|
573. What do these universities have in common? Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, UNC, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon State, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
574. Which company is depicted in Diego Rivera’s mural series “Detroit Industry”?
??575. What type of facility is found on the top floor of the US Supreme Court Building?
576. The media website avclub.com, that looks at music, movies, and television, has something called the “Unofficial Cutaway Counter” for what TV show?
577. Of the 4 remaining 2012 Republican presidential candidates, two of them are what Christian denomination?
578. The wood of what type of tree is used to build the racecars that are raced by Cub Scouts?
Reply #1504. Mar 04 12, 10:58 PM
575. A gymnasium|
Reply #1505. Mar 06 12, 12:00 AM
577. I don't know for sure but I did hear on my local news that Rick Santorum, (spelling right I hope), is a Mormon so I will go with that as my answer. It just makes the question more interesting than if they were run-of-the-mill Catholics or Protestants. |
Reply #1506. Mar 06 12, 2:54 AM
578. Pine (hence the Pinewood Derby)|
Reply #1507. Mar 06 12, 8:46 AM
574. Which company is depicted in Diego Rivera’s mural series “Detroit Industry”?|
Ford Motor Company
Reply #1508. Mar 06 12, 3:15 PM
576. The media website avclub.com, that looks at music, movies, and television, has something called the “Unofficial Cutaway Counter” for what TV show?|
Reply #1509. Mar 06 12, 3:16 PM
One at a time, TAKROM!|
577. Baptist (Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul)
Reply #1510. Mar 06 12, 3:41 PM
Well that shows the credibility of journalists doesn't it. |
Wiki has Santorum as R.C. and Romney as Mormon.
Don't believe everything you hear.
Reply #1511. Mar 06 12, 6:27 PM
567 is the Emerald City|
568 is dough and bread.
569 is not the Bachman-Turner Overture.
570 is Easter Sunday
571 is Theseus
572 is the table at the Last Supper.
561 is the north face. Apparently, due to wind patterns and temperature trends, the north face is the harshest. That's also why the clothing is named that.
574 is Ford.
575 is a gymnasium. More specifically, a basketball court, given it the nickname "the highest court in the land"
576 is Family Guy.
577 is Roman Catholic. I trusted Wiki, so that might be my fault, but I do find it interesting of the 4 candidates, two are Roman Catholic and one is Mormon.
578 is pine. Makes sense.
Reply #1512. Mar 07 12, 11:25 AM
Indiana Hoosiers - Indiana: The Hoosier State
Iowa Hawkeyes - Iowa: The Hawkeye State
Nebraska Cornhuskers - Nebraska: The Cornhusker State
UNC Tar Heels - North Carolina: The Tar Heel State
Oklahoma Sooners - Oklahoma: The Sooner State
Oregon State Beavers - Oregon: The Beaver State
Tennessee Volunteers - Tennessee: The Volunteer State
Wisconsin Badgers - Wisconsin: The Badger State
Wyoming Cowboys - Wyoming: The Cowboy State
Reply #1513. Mar 08 12, 7:26 AM
573 is universities whose team name is the state nickname.|
Well, without any further ado, how about 6 new ones? haha
579. The statue of Ozymandias, or what’s left of him, is made out of what material?
?580. Take a 2-word phrase of length 5 letters, 4 letters, that describes a number that should be more than 0. Remove the first letter of the phrase, and the two 4-letter words you have left over are anagrams of each other. What is the phrase?
581. A cherub with a flaming sword stands protecting what location?
??582. What album was re-released in 2012 under the subtitle “The Complete Confection”, so the artist could add another song onto the album, giving that album a total of six #1 hits?
??583. Name a sport that would come next in this series. Bowling, beach volleyball, goalball, bobsledding, basketball, ice hockey, ultimate frisbee, tug-of-war, baseball, lacrosse.
584. Which US state is the flattest, with only 345 ft. of elevation between its highest point and its lowest point (which is sea level)?
Reply #1514. May 10 12, 10:44 PM
583. How about football--American and Association--with eleven players on the field per team.|
Good to have you back, GOW, I thought you were a goner.
Reply #1515. May 10 12, 11:46 PM
581. The Garden of Eden|
Reply #1516. May 11 12, 12:51 PM
579 is stone|
Reply #1517. May 11 12, 3:06 PM
582. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry|
Reply #1518. May 11 12, 3:19 PM
584 - Florida?|
Reply #1519. May 11 12, 4:14 PM
580. That would be "heart rate".|
Reply #1520. May 12 12, 12:24 AM
Legal / Conditions of Use