Rules
Terms of Use

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Quiz has barred page and cannot be played by agony @ 2 minutes 17 seconds ago

The incorrect answer options for one of the questions are mildly racy. If you're playing from a school or a public library or somewhere that has content blocks in place, that might be the problem.
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 World Cup by Lpez @ 18 minutes 48 seconds ago

Second half is underway. Brazil 0-0 Costa Rica
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FIFA World Cup [ 4 ] Fri 22nd June by gtho4 @ 34 minutes 4 seconds ago

It's HT 0-0 BRA v CRC
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: MLB Week 13: Sat. June 23 by PaulE @ Today at 01:55 AM

Oakland Athletics at Chicago White Sox Texas Rangers at Minnesota Twins Miami Marlins at Colorado Rockies Philadelphia Phillies at Washington Nationals Arizona Diamondbacks at Pittsburgh Pirates San Diego Padres at San Francisco Giants St. Louis Card
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: F1 GP #8: France, 24 June by George95 @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Lewis Hamilton Sebastian Vettel Sergio Perez
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: Cricket 2018 by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Cricket 2018 Thread Schedule from June 23rd to December 31st 2018 June 23rd: West Indies vs Sri Lanka 3rd Test (23rd-27th) England Women vs South Africa Women T20 International England Women vs New Zealand Women T20 International 24th: England vs
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: AFL : Round 14 Thu 21 June by George95 @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Port Adelaide Power v Melbourne Demons Hawthorn Hawks v Gold Coast Suns Brisbane Lions v Greater Western Sydney Giants Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne Kangaroos Collingwood Magpies v Carlton Blues
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: Cancelled or Renewed 2018 by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

June 21st: American Television Dear White People (Renewed for Season 3 by Netflix)
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Minor Issues by Nammage @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

I'm on an Android and in playing some (not all...yet) hourly and daily games, I have had problems mainly with the link button at the bottom that says "Return to [whichever game]" not being clickable, and now it's happening in the "Subm
Computers & Technology
Jump to new posts Re: Mutiple messages being received when I send one by veronicavee @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

It is still happening. Last night I sent a message that someone received 11 times. Whilst I was attempting to return from sending the message, several times, I was told that I was spamming and would be banned if it continued. Quite nasty really. I d
Bookworms
Jump to new posts Re: What are you Reading mark2 by skunkee @ Yesterday at 08:44 AM

Have recently been reading the tail end of Sue Grafton's series and have been very impressed at how she has developed as a writer.
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Team of the Year 2018 by shuehorn @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Thanks for these statistics, Wes. It's nice to be on a team that is in the top 100! We fell a bit since last month, but we are still doing well. Sue