Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: New round of badge additions! by Chavs @ 9 minutes 8 seconds ago

I want an app. I know it is hard and expensive to develop and tricky to set the questions and format just right, so I don't blame you for not pursuing it, but there used to be a game here, back in the olde days, where people could go head to head in
Bookworms
Jump to new posts Re: tell me what to buy by Santana2002 @ 47 minutes 15 seconds ago

Oh I love "The Happy Prince and other tales", great suggestion Chavs! There are some other good suggestions there too. Will you let us know what decide to buy, Triviafan?
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: NBA Week 1: Tues. Oct. 28 *Early* by paper_aero @ Today at 02:33 PM

Orlando Magic at New Orleans Pelicans Dallas Mavericks at San Antonio Spurs Houston Rockets at Los Angeles Lakers Milwaukee Bucks at Charlotte Hornets Philadelphia 76ers at Indiana Pacers Brooklyn Nets at Boston Celtics Washington Wizards at Mia
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: NHL - Week 4 - Sat. Oct. 25th by paper_aero @ Today at 02:27 PM

Buffalo at San Jose Boston at Toronto NY Rangers at Montreal New Jersey at Ottawa Detroit at Philadelphia Dallas at NY Islanders Tampa Bay at Minnesota Pittsburgh at Nashville Chicago at St. Louis Florida at Arizona Washington at Calgary Colorado at
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: NFL Week 8: Thu. Oct. 23 by paper_aero @ Today at 02:24 PM

San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos Detroit Lions at Atlanta Falcons St. Louis Rams at Kansas City Chiefs Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans Minnesota Vikings at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers Baltimore Ravens at C
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: World Cricket 2014-15: # 1 - Wednesday, October 22 by paper_aero @ Today at 02:19 PM

Clarke, M Johnson, M - TRUMP Warner, D Khan, Y Babar, Z
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: One of the _____ _______ by MiraJane @ Today at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: ren33Nah, Cadbury's or Thorntons, but NEVER Hersheys, it tastes cheap. Something else we can blame the South for.
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Word Wizard and Fill Me In brackets by nautilator @ Today at 11:55 AM

*bump* Can I also suggest redoing the brackets during quiet hours for Expert? For example, 6 AM Cultures MargW 1000-1000 13 6 AM Cultures jimhutch13 41-200 99 6 AM Cultures jdbrown 1-40 10 5 AM Roman History ponycargirl 1000-1000 8 5
Music Cellar
Red=#1 Album Blue=New Entry or Re Entry into the Top 10 On this day October 22nd 1989 this was the Top 10 Australian Albums http://australian-charts.com/weekchart.asp?cat=a&year=1989&date=19891022 1:Richard Marx-Repeat Offender 2:Roxette-L
Music Cellar
Red=#1 Single Blue=New Entry or Re Entry into the Top 10 On this day October 22nd 1949 this was the Top 10 Australian Singles http://hitsofalldecades.com 1:Buddy Clark/Larry Green-It's A Big Wide Wonderful World 2:Russ Morgan & The Skylarks/Fr
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. MLB by illiniman14 @ Today at 09:45 AM

Congrats to Howie on the dominating win, N-Bomb on the podium, and thanks dave for running the comp. Seems to be a lot of finishing 2nd between me and the Cardinals.
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: UEFA ( 6 ) Wed 22ndOctober by illiniman14 @ Today at 09:27 AM

Atletico Madrid v Malmo FF Olympiakos v Juventus Liverpool v Real Madrid PFC Ludogorets Razgrad v FC Basel Bayer Leverkusen v Zenit St Petersburg AS Monaco v Benfica Galatasaray v Borussia Dortmund RSC Anderlecht v Arsenal
FunTrivia Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: FunTrivia meet-ups by satguru @ Today at 09:21 AM

Our first official meetup (unless I missed one) here was the one at the beginning of Sue's album, London in 2004, which was very lucky for me living there. Copago was visiting from Australia and Sue came to stay with her here and eight of us met up a
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: On to October by martin_cube @ Today at 06:53 AM

Another view of the Clifton Suspension bridge showing one of the walkways for pedestrians. Note the high fence designed to prevent people taking the quick way down to the river below. Sadly too many have taken that route in the past...
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. FLC by FussBudget @ Today at 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: gtho4Will that impress the missus in the FussBudget household? I read this out to she-who-must-be-obeyed, and she just laughed. Then again, that's what she did for last week's comment as well...
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Concerts? by TriviaFan22 @ Today at 04:19 AM

It was great, Saturday night. Eyes Set to Kill with FLAW and headliner Drowning Pool but i was there to see Eyes Set to Kill... and they were marvelous
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: UEFA ( 5 ) Tue 21st October by PaulE @ Today at 02:04 AM

CSKA Moscow v Manchester City AS Roma v Bayern Munich Apoel Nicosia v Paris St-Germain Barcelona v Ajax Amsterdam Chelsea v NK Maribor Schalke 04 v Sporting Lisbon BATE Borisov v Shakhtar Donetsk FC Porto v Athletic Bilbao
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FLC [ 13 ] Tue 21st October by PaulE @ Today at 01:57 AM

Blackburn Rov v Birm City Blackpool v Derby County Bournemouth v Reading Brentford v Sheffield Wed Cardiff City v Ipswich Town Charlton Ath v Bolton Wand Hudd Town v Brighton & HA Norwich City v Leeds United Rotherham United v Fulham Watford v No
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Results & Standings .. FT-PL by gtho4 @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

div.small { line-height: 0.3; } p.small { line-height: 0.3; } p.big { line-height: 2; } 16 of 16 players lodged tips FT PremiershipRound 8 Sat 18th Oct.H-x-Acorrect picks............................................................16-0-00 1-6-90 0
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FAPL - Week 9 - Saturday 25th October 2014 by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Burnley vs Everton Liverpool vs Hull Man Utd vs Chelsea QPR vs Aston Villa DRAW Southampton vs Stoke Sunderland vs Arsenal Swansea vs Leicester DRAW Tottenham vs Newcastle DRAW West Brom vs Crystal Palace West Ham vs Man City
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: Cricket 2014 by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

New Zealand vs South Africa 1st ODI October 21st 2014 New Zealand 230 (Luke Ronchi 99, Imran Tahir 2/37) South Africa 4/236 (AB De Villiers 89no, JP Duminy 58no, Trent Boult 2/40) South Africa won by 6 wickets & Leads the 3 match series 1-0
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. NFL by dg_dave @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Week 7
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Expert win? Didn't win? by MiraJane @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Terry(In any case, I have tweaked the "last hour" scores to list based only on total score, and breaking ties with starting time so that it should be 100% consistent with what is actually scored) How weird we started
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: A-League Soccer 2014-15 Signup by dg_dave @ Yesterday at 06:57 AM

Originally Posted By: ozzz2002On reflection, our Round 1 scores were pretty good- this week, we only managed 11 points! That is a strike ratio of 18.3%. I'll add this to the < 20 club.
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Results & Standings .. NHL by gtho4 @ Yesterday at 01:07 AM

13 of 14 players lodged tips National Hockey LeagueWeek 3 xxxxxx Sat 18th Oct correct tips4-0 0-1 2-3 2-3 1-2 4-2 1-3 6-5 1-2 6-1 4-2 1-2 0-4 4-1 0-311 10 12 7 11 9 9 3 12 12 2 11 7 6 11Boston Bruins at Buffalo Sabres Toronto Maple Leafs at Detr
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >