Rules
Terms of Use

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: Cricket 2017 by wwe84 @ 33 minutes 27 seconds ago

Cricket 2017 Thread: Matches for July 28th 2017 Test Cricket England vs South Africa 3rd Test (Day 2) Sri Lanka vs India 1st Test (Day 3) 2017 English T20 Blast: Match 63-69 Glamorgan vs Surrey Gloucestershire vs Hampshire Lancashire vs Nottingha
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: NRL/ESL 2017: NRL Round 21 by wwe84 @ Today at 10:50 AM

2017 NRL Season Round 21 (July 27th-30th) Winners in BLUE Thursday July 27th Penrith Panthers 16-8 Canterbury Bulldogs Friday July 28th New Zealand Warriors vs Cronulla Sharks Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos Saturday July 29th Newcastle Kn
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Minor Issues by Juggernaut314 @ Today at 10:14 AM

I noticed some unusual spacing in the message that appears after purchasing a challenge: "You take a peek and notice that it is aDifficult difficulty challenge !"
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: AFL : Round 19: Fri 28 July by srini701 @ Today at 04:02 AM

Hawthorn Hawks v Sydney Swans North Melbourne Kangaroos v Melbourne Demons Greater W Sydney Giants v Fremantle Dockers Port Adelaide Power v St Kilda Saints Gold Coast Suns v Richmond Tigers Carlton Blues v Geelong Cats Western Bulldogs v Essendon Bo
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: NRL - Round 21 - Thu 27 July TBC by Howie72 @ Today at 03:51 AM

About 10 minutes until the start of the Panthers vs Bulldogs game
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: F1 GP #11: Hungary, 30 July by srini701 @ Today at 01:27 AM

Hamilton Vettel Verstappen
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: Cancelled or Renewed 2017 by wwe84 @ Today at 01:23 AM

July 27th: Australian Television Family Rules (Renewed for Season 2 by NITV)
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Loss of a talented voice actress by dg_dave @ Today at 12:52 AM

June Foray, the voice of Rocky the flying squirrel, Betty Rubble, Granny (from Looney Tunes), and many others, has died. She was less than two months from 100. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/june-foray-dead-rocky-flying-792600
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: July 2017 - Photo-a-day by satguru @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Offices overlooking Richmond Station
FunTrivia Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Old Age by lonely-lady @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

There is a group of ladies in the town that I used to live in who met up often for lunch and outings and they always wore purple and red hats. One of them worked in a McDonald's as a cleaner and on her "Lunch dates" would be out of uniform.
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Mind Melt - Content Issues by MrNobody97 @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

I had a thought. Wouldn't it be conceivable (if not necessarily practical) to actually contact the source database (I think I know which one it is...) and point out to THEM some of the multitudinous issues that have been raised with some of their def
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: MLB Week 18: Sat. July 29 by Sypher @ Yesterday at 10:29 AM

Tampa Bay Rays at New York Yankees Los Angeles Angels at Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco Giants at Los Angeles Dodgers New York Mets at Seattle Mariners Houston Astros at Detroit Tigers Colorado Rockies at Washington Nationals Atlanta Braves at
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: The last film you watched ... by mehaul @ Tue Jul 25 2017 10:44 PM

"Dysyr Fsait" = "Carousel" without the big name singers and dancers. Like one, you have to like both. Noth are Blue Ribbon winners. I've long wanted to get the DVD of Pat Boone's 1962 version.
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Who Am I - Content Issues by looney_tunes @ Tue Jul 25 2017 08:04 PM

Reminder for when I get home and can access this: Michel Foucault = French philospher; sociologist; historian - should be philosopher, not philospher Diana, by the way, in on the list of entries that won't come up for me when I enter the name in th
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Adobe announces the end of Flash in December 2020 by Terry @ Tue Jul 25 2017 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: CmdrKGood. We Mac users don't have a lot of bad stuff sent our way but fake Flash updates have been one of them. Flash is a disaster.
The Welcome Center
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Yukon, Canada! by Govannon8 @ Tue Jul 25 2017 12:18 PM

G'day, I have seen more p.c feminist infection here, This time is was in a "duel steps" challenge. The answer was "female actresses" This is blatantly redundant. Any one with a REAL education would know this! It is also insulting,
The Welcome Center
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from England! by Govannon8 @ Tue Jul 25 2017 12:12 PM

Hello Moggilicious(Helen), welcome to the forums, I think you will have fun here. I too have UK ancestry (Wales and England)
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Ridiculous Requirement for EPIC by eyhung @ Tue Jul 25 2017 09:32 AM

It looks like my phrasing the "lowest common denominator" has caused offense, much of which I did not intend. I come from a scientific background and was aware of the mathematical basis behind the phrase, but not any pejorative ones, so I
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FLC .. sign-up sheet by PaulE @ Tue Jul 25 2017 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By: dg_daveOriginally Posted By: PaulEI'm in. And, unfortunately, so are Leeds United. Back for another year...and Paul, would you want them in League One instead? There's every chance of that happening after the coming se
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FT-PL .. sign-up sheet by N-Bomb @ Mon Jul 24 2017 05:52 PM

I'm back for another go
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. The Open (golf) by srini701 @ Mon Jul 24 2017 04:58 AM

Thanks for returning ...and scoring...there's no way I could have got all that info in 😊😊
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Results & Standings .. Super League by gtho4 @ Mon Jul 24 2017 02:14 AM

Week 22Super League Thu 20 July 13 of 13 players lodged tips22-6` 14-10 34-0` 24-32 25-0` 16-4112 12 5 13 0 7Warrington Wolves v Widnes Vikings Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos Catalans Dragons v Castleford Tigers Lei
Quiz Authoring Q&A
Jump to new posts Re: The Great Quiz Race III by Nammage @ Sun Jul 23 2017 10:55 PM

I'm on Leg 3, The Chairlift. Found an error in the description: <<You'll need to have some good rhetoric skills to convince the attendant. Prove that you know have a quick mind and some skill with words.>> "...that you know have a
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: UFC/WWE PPV: Summerslam 2017 Card by wwe84 @ Sun Jul 23 2017 10:25 PM

WWE Summerslam (August 20th 2017) WWE Universal Championship Fatal 4 Way: Brock Lesnar(c) vs Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe Raw Women's Championship: Alexa Bliss(c) vs Bayley Smackdown Women's Championship: Naomi(c) vs Natalya
Quiz Authoring Q&A
Jump to new posts Re: Pangalactic Sunnies Challenge by JanIQ @ Sun Jul 23 2017 02:03 AM

Wes has been quite busy these last weeks (Sprint - developing Amazing Race III - probably helping to test the new server...) . Maybe he'll catch up all the messages on the Pangalactic thread when he resumes the normal FT rhythm.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >