Rules
Terms of Use

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Global Challenge 25 by Terry @ Today at 11:59 AM

Yep.
Bookworms
Jump to new posts Re: FunTrivia Book Club by jabb5076 @ Today at 11:28 AM

That one was a riot, especially when Scout and Jem thought Atticus left the dinner table because he was mortified, and he'd actually left the room because he was laughing. The other childhood scene that I thought was very funny was when Scout spent n
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: NRL 2015: NRL Leaderboard by wwe84 @ Today at 11:10 AM

2015 NRL Leaderboard After Round 21 In Brackets (Wins-Losses-Byes) PD=Points Difference 1: Brisbane Broncos-34 Points (15-4-2) PD:+145 2: North Queensland Cowboys-34 Points (15-4-2) PD:+102 3: Sydney Roosters-30 Points (13-6-2) PD:+197 4: South Sy
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FT-PL .. sign-up sheet by gtho4 @ Today at 11:04 AM

We have a field of 18 with a bye over 34 rounds .. 17 runners have signed-in (this inludes PaulE). Welcome back KrivoyRog! The FT-PL fixtures have bene inserted into the tipping threads for Round 1 and Round 2.2013-14 BxBarracuda dg_dave Dizart Fu
Computers & Technology
Jump to new posts Re: The future for Windows by postcards2go @ Today at 10:19 AM

I'm with you, Sue. Why get something new, when what you have is working just fine?
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FAPL - Week 1 - Sat 8th August 2015 by KrivoyRog @ Today at 09:26 AM

Arsenal v West Ham United Bournemouth v Aston Villa Chelsea v Swansea City draw Everton v Watford Leicester City v Sunderland draw Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur Newcastle United v Southampton Norwich City v Crystal Palace Stoke City v Li
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FLC [ 1 ] Sat 8th August by KrivoyRog @ Today at 09:19 AM

Birmingham City v Reading Blackburn Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers Bolton Wanderers v Derby County draw Brentford v Ipswich Town Brighton v Nottingham Forest draw Cardiff City v Fulham Charlton v Queens Park Range
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FAPL .. sign-up sheet by KrivoyRog @ Today at 09:08 AM

i'll enter please
FunTrivia Interviews
Jump to new posts Re: Potential interviewees by 1nn1 @ Today at 08:54 AM

If being an editor is a criteria for being interviewed, then I would be happy to be interviewd. Outside of FT I have a really interesting job that I believe is very different. I was interviewd for television last week as a way of raising awareness fo
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FLC .. sign-up sheet by KrivoyRog @ Today at 08:24 AM

can i enter please
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Coming soon: mobile version of timed mode by Despair @ Today at 08:20 AM

I agree with gracious1, I like both the International Hourly games and the InstantQuiz games. Not only are they interesting, but they are also fine tools for seeking your twin in a Difficult Challenge. I hope they stay in some format or other.
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: August 2015 - Photo-a-day by MotherGoose @ Today at 06:14 AM

Quote:Who can tell me what is in this photograph (no, not the mussels, limpets or sea snails), the speckled orange-brown thingie. I came across it in a rock pool this afternoon. It's about the size of a table-tennis ball, perhaps slightly larger, but
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: Cricket 2015: South Africa Player Records by wwe84 @ Today at 04:45 AM

After the Bangladesh vs South Africa Test Series Symbols: *=Played in the Test Series (HS)=Their Highest Score (BB)=Their Best Bowling (SR)=Series Runs (SW)=Series Wickets Team Records: South Africa BATTING Most Test Runs For South Africa Top 10
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: August 2015 - Red and White theme by martin_cube @ Today at 03:52 AM

Originally Posted By: ChristinapGreat photo Martin. I love the Red Arrows, they used to come here but unfortunately Southend had to drop the air show, council wouldn't fund it anymore. Thank you, I'm glad you like my photo. I took hundreds on the d
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: UFC/WWE PPV: UFC 191 Card by wwe84 @ Today at 01:39 AM

UFC 191: Johnson vs Dodson II September 5th 2015 UFC Flyweight Championship: Demetrious Johnson(c) vs John Dodson Heavyweight Bout: Andrei Arlovski vs Frank Mir Light Heavyweight Bout: Anthony Johnson vs Jimi Manuwa Light Heavyweight Bout: Jan B
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: Songs that ask a question? by glendathecat @ Today at 01:03 AM

What does the fox say? by Ylvis
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. AFL by Howie72 @ Today at 12:33 AM

Round 15AFLThu 9th July 14 of 16 players lodged tips: 66-630 71-410 69-600 95-730 120-790 147-910 84-490 115-430 49-7003 14 7 14 5 14 10 9 14Port Adelaide v Collingwood Richmond v Carlton Essendon v Melbourne Bulldogs v Gold Coast North Melb v
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Cilla Black by slytherinwitch @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Was very shocked and saddened to hear of her passing. While the 60s were not my day, so to speak, the era always fascinated me. Already, so many from that time have passed away and now we lose another one. RIP, Cilla.
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: Overnight Sport: MLB Wrap by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Sunday August 2nd 2015: MLB Wrap Up Winners in BLUE 2015 Major League Baseball Season Atlanta Braves 6-2 Philadelphia Phillies Kansas City Royals 2-5 Toronto Blue Jays Colorado Rockies 2-3 St Louis Cardinals Tampa Bay Rays 4-3 Boston Red Sox Detro
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: The last film you watched ... by agony @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

That sounds like a good one for me - I can't call myself a Doris Day fan, but I don't mind a good DD movie now and then.
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Minor Issues by mehaul @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Since the % right/wrong is being tracked, how about a Home Page spot (above/below the facebook box) where the easiest and hardest questions get posted? No need to make it a contest, the author's name could be omitted. The answers and the I/I could al
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Problem/Question About Funtrivia Duel by english_gent @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

OK - thought that might have been the case. Thanks for the reponses
Useful Tips & Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Weigh In - 2015 by dg_dave @ Yesterday at 09:53 AM

Back up 2 to sit at 11 st 12 pounds.
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts RIP Cilla Black by sue943 @ Yesterday at 05:53 AM

The 72 year old singer and television personality has died in her villa in Spain, it is thought that it is of natural causes. RIP
Quiz Authoring Q&A
Jump to new posts Re: Ascension Quest by WesleyCrusher @ Yesterday at 02:15 AM

There's a limit to how many quizzes will need for this stage even if you enter it with the worst possible preparation. It's definitely less than the complete list.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >