Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FLC .. sign-up sheet by ozzz2002 @ Today at 12:07 AM

Me too.
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: July's One per week Theme is Froot and Flars by satguru @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Waterlilies on Wimbledon Common pond
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: July Photo a day thread. by satguru @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Underground overground Wombling free, back on Wimbledon Common
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Error 403 by vlk56pa @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

When this happened to me (in early July 2012) the problem was with my wireless router. It apparently had a nervous breakdown and something in it's firewall prevented access to funtrivia.
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Crossworder Badge by golfmom08 @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

Thank you, I'll look for it!
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: On This Day In Australian Album Chart History by Copago @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

awww Fine Young Cannibals. You've made me do a trip to iTunes!
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Who Am I - Content Issues by lonely-lady @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Rev. Chad Varah Your answer: English Anglican priest; founder of the 'Samaritans' He was the only religious person there so I got it right
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Word Wizard - Content Issues by BarbaraMcI @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

This may not be a content issue, and maybe it's been asked before, but if "the word wizard himself is awarding his valued gold members their very own letters," what's with the caveman guy hewing the letters out of rock? I don't see wizards
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Mind Melt - Content Issues by flopsymopsy @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: HairyBear A bird sanctuary is more likely to be outdoors, or covered by a net at most. I take it you've never been to Slimbridge, Welney, or Arundel to look at the Wetlands Wildlife Trust sites or the many sanctuaries run by t
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: On This Day in Australian Singles Chart History by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

On this day July 23rd 1949 this was the Top 10 Australian Singles http://hitsofalldecades.com 1:Patty Andrews & Bob Crosby-The Pussy Cat Song 2:Kay Kyser.Harry Babbitt & Gloria Wood-On A Slow Boat To China 3:Bing Crosby-Galway Bay 4:Buddy
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FAPL - Sign up by Dizart @ Yesterday at 08:20 AM

I'm in
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. NRL by ozzz2002 @ Yesterday at 06:46 AM

Round 19NRLFriday 18th July 10 of 11 players lodged tips: 18-36 12-32 32-12 28-14 28-22 8-22 46-18 12-215 10 8 9 5 1 1 9Cronulla v Nth Queensland Parramatta v South Sydney Roosters v Penrith Melbourne v Canberra Brisbane v New Zealand Newcastl
The World Around Us
Jump to new posts Re: On This Day... by flopsymopsy @ Yesterday at 05:07 AM

Don't we already have lists like this over on the quiz site? They come up in The Buzz.
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: On This Day In American Singles Chart History by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 03:22 AM

On this day July 22nd 1961 this was the Top 10 American Singles http://hitsofalldecades.com 1:Bobby Lewis-Tossin & Turnin 2:Brook Benton-The Boli Weevil Song 3:U.S. Bonds-Quarter To Three 4:Dee Clark-Raindrops 5:Arthur Lyman Group-Yellow Bird
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FT-PL .. sign-up sheet by gtho4 @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

So far we have 12 who are back for another dose. This list is in last year's finishing order:illiniman14 PaulE Dizart ozzz2002 paper_aero Sypher George95 N-Bomb gtho4 KrivoyRog Howie72 srini701 BxBarracuda kevinatilusa FussBudget wwe84 LeoDaVinci d
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: FLC [ 1 ] Sat 9th August by wwe84 @ Mon Jul 21 2014 11:12 PM

Blackburn vs Cardiff Brentford vs Charlton DRAW Brighton & Hove vs Sheffield Wednesday Derby vs Rotherham Huddersfield vs Bournemouth DRAW Ipswich vs Fulham DRAW Middlesbrough vs Birmingham Millwall vs Leeds Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool Watford
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: UFC/WWE PPV by wwe84 @ Mon Jul 21 2014 10:08 PM

WWE Summerslam August 17th 2014 WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena(c) vs Brock Lesnar
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. Super League by ozzz2002 @ Mon Jul 21 2014 08:00 PM

Round 21Super LeagueThu 17th July 14 of 14 players lodged tips:24-24 56-10 28-14 16-58 40-6 52-26 18-380 14 0 14 12 14 2Leeds v Castleford Wigan v Hull Widnes v Warrington London v St Helens Catalan v Wakefield Huddersfield v Bradford Hull KR v
FunTrivia Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Marmite versus Vegemite - Let Battle Commence! by dg_dave @ Mon Jul 21 2014 07:04 PM

Y'all can have both of them...I will pass.
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: The last film you watched ... by Chavs @ Mon Jul 21 2014 02:16 PM

Quote:Except for the killing people part. Glad you clarified that. _________________ "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" - documentary I may have listed this before, I watched this film/tv series a couple of years ago and
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: Cricket 2014 by wwe84 @ Mon Jul 21 2014 10:39 AM

England vs India 2nd Test July 17th-21st 2014 India 295 (A.Rahane 103,Jimmy Anderson 4/60) England 319 (Gary Ballance 110,B.Kumar 6/82) India 342 (Murali Vijay 95,Ben Stokes 3/51) England 223 (Joe Root 66,Ishant Sharma 7/74) India won by 95 runs
FunTrivia Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news - Gatsby722 by ClaraSue @ Mon Jul 21 2014 09:29 AM

Gunslinger passed away before I got to know him on here. After reading his tribute and seeing what everybody had to say about him, I feel like I really missed out on a great guy. It makes me sad to know that new people coming to FT won't have the p
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: Elaine Stritch by flopsymopsy @ Mon Jul 21 2014 08:52 AM

She once took part in the radio programme "Just a Minute", with Kenneth Williams, Barry Cryer, and Clement Freud - she said that Kenneth Williams was the only person she knew who could turn one word into a three act play. Which is probably
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: The guru is back on TV by satguru @ Mon Jul 21 2014 08:31 AM

I doubt they will do one but if you give me your email I can send you my summary I used to make it which covers pretty much what I did.
FunTrivia Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying your freedom by lonely-lady @ Mon Jul 21 2014 03:39 AM

Unfortunately, my parents were like the grandparents detailed above. Their way worked on my older sister and because it did not work on me, I was labelled a "difficult child" and continued to fight every step of the way. My younger siblings
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >