Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: why the paypal account to sign up for membership? by Emma058 @ 13 minutes 49 seconds ago

I have the same issue here in Canada. It wants me to use a paypal account. In the past, 2 years ago, I was able to pay by my credit card without an issue. It appeared to change last year. I see that for those residing in the US there is still that op
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: AFL, Round 19, Thu, Jul 31 (EARLY) by ozzz2002 @ 53 minutes 27 seconds ago

Fremantle v Carlton has been run and won. No more tips on that game. The thread will close just before the second game.
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: July Photo a day thread. by flopsymopsy @ Today at 04:04 AM

I think mehaul has got the right plant - mostly we just call it "purple strife" although if you want to go all Latin about a weed, lythrum salicaria. They are actually cultivating these plants for gardens now because they attract butterfl
The Welcome Center
Jump to new posts Re: new to funtrivia forums by Copago @ Today at 03:47 AM

Hi SmartCookie and welcome!
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: MLB Week 19: Sat. Aug. 2 by Dizart @ Today at 03:38 AM

Los Angeles Angels at Tampa Bay Rays Atlanta Braves at San Diego Padres Chicago Cubs at Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Reds at Miami Marlins Colorado Rockies at Detroit Tigers Kansas City Royals at Oakland Athletics Milwaukee Brewers at St. Louis Car
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Super League, Week 23, Thursday, July 31 by Dizart @ Today at 03:30 AM

Leeds vs Bradford Wigan vs Salford Hull FC vs St Helens Catalans vs Warrington Widnes vs Hull K.R. Wakefield vs Huddersfield Castleford vs London
Feedback
Jump to new posts Around The World Hourly Challenge by AlanHill2306 @ Today at 02:51 AM

This game doesn't seem to be working, for me at least. Anyone else having problems?
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: New round of badge additions! by bubbatom1 @ Today at 02:35 AM

I think players who have over 100,000 points in the daily games definitely need to be recognised. We have so many badges for lower points, and this is great, but we don't seem do enough for those out there who have really excelled. There are a lot of
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: NRL - Round 21 - Fri, Aug 1 by gtho4 @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Eastern Suburbs v St George Illawarra Dragons North Queensland Cowboys v Gold Coast Titans Canberra ACT Raiders v Auckland NZ Warriors Cronulla-Sutherld Shire Sharks v Parramatta Eels Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Brisbane Broncos Cantrbury-Banksto
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: On This Day In American Singles Chart History by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

On this day July 31st 1965 this was the Top 10 American Singles https://weeklytop40.wordpress.com/1965-all-charts/ 1:The Rolling Stones-(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 2:Herman's Hermits-I'm Henry The VIII, I Am 3:Tom Jones-What's New Pussycat 4:Jay
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: The last film you watched ... by varnish @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Yeah, Sid and nancy was a great movie, it's been a long time since I seen it, so ill have to probably get it on DVD, that's one of those real good movies that's on TV once every two years, on a monday night at 2:00 A.M. And I'm with you that I'd watc
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: July's One per week Theme is Froot and Flars by Christinap @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: JakerooMartin: very pretty yes. They are Osteospermums (commonly known as African daisies amongst other names). They're not truly daisies, but are in the same botanical family. If you have more pics of them, might be good for
FunTrivia Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: what is your ideal place to live by stuthehistoryguy @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: namrewsnaNot sure I have been there yet. Most places I have lived/visited for an extended period I have tried to see the good side of and I have been lucky. My complaints have been few and usually minor. But nowhere has been
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Ascension Quest by golfmom08 @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

I am on a task in Chapter 7 (YEA!) and am fervently hoping the requirement goes down! This is so much fun, I can't stand it!
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Who Am I - Content Issues by pyonir @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Oscar Kokoschka According to the Guggenheim Museum and Tate Gallery websites, his first name should be spelled 'Oskar'. http://www.guggenheim.org/new-york/collections/collection-online/artists/bios/1282 http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artists/oskar-kok
Why is the Sky Blue?
Jump to new posts Re: Calling all Grammar Nazis.. by Jakeroo @ Yesterday at 01:18 PM

LC: being Canadian (and proud of it), I heartily agree that that is how I was taught in school. That being said, I have a lot of foreign friends and am happy to get messages from them regardless of whether I personally agree with their grammar : )
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: UFC/WWE PPV by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

UFC has announced that On January 31st 2015 at UFC 183 the Main Event is a superfight between Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
Sports Stadium
Jump to new posts Re: Cricket 2014 by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 11:38 AM

England vs India 3rd Test July 27th-31st 2014: Stumps Day 4 England 7/569dec (Ian Bell 167, Gary Ballance 156, Alastair Cook 95, Jos Buttler 85, B.Kumar 3/101) India 330 (A Rahane 54, MS Dhoni 50, Jimmy Anderson 5/53) England 4/205dec (Alastair Co
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: On This Day In Australian Album Chart History by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

On this day July 31st 1971 this was the Top 10 Australian Albums http://www.poparchives.com.au/gosetcharts/1971/19710731.html#albums 1:The Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers 2:Joe Cocker-Cocker Happy 3:Cat Stevens-Tea For The Tillerman 4:Paul & Lind
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: On This Day in Australian Singles Chart History by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 09:27 AM

On this day July 31st 1954 this was the Top 10 Australian Singles http://hitsofalldecades.com 1:Frank Weir-Happy Wanderer 2:Perry Como-Wanted 3:Frank Sinatra-Young At Heart 4:The Gaylords-From The Vine Came The Grape 5:Pee Wee King/Jim Reeves-Bimbo
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Game sets are not equal difficulty by WesleyCrusher @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

The luck of the draw will even out over complete teams and months. A medium team using their full player complement has 300 scored games each month (30 days x 10 players) and since teams near the top usually have a few more, it's unlikely that any of
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: (new) Theme Suggestions by ren33 @ Yesterday at 03:31 AM

Yes I am going to try and make it an event to remember. Lets get as many people to contribute as we can.
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. NRL by ozzz2002 @ Tue Jul 29 2014 06:49 PM

Round 20NRLFriday 25th July 10 of 11 players lodged tips: 16-12 8-30 16-18 18-24 12-20 12-22 12-28 18-341 3 0 5 1 5 5 10Newcastle v Roosters Brisbane v Melbourne Penrith v Cronulla Gold Coast v Parramatta Canterbury v Nth Queensland New Zealan
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Number of "quizzes played" on my profile is stuck by WesleyCrusher @ Tue Jul 29 2014 05:51 PM

The regular maximum for a non-gold member is 101 (they can play their last scored quiz when they have 100), but after that, quizzes that are part of scavenger hunt challenges do still get scored, so if you do play those challenges, you can exceed the
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Mind Melt - Content Issues by shuehorn @ Tue Jul 29 2014 03:01 PM

I got the same one, butters9. I think it is totally random, and they shouldn't appear in the same set.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >