Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#100836 - Tue Jul 24 2001 08:45 PM Fun Mommy Tricks for the expecting or all ready mommy
malizma Offline
Prolific

Loc: Nashville
Tennessee USA   ...
Morning Sickness: Half cup of 7Up and Half cup of Hawaiian Punch: helps take the edge off nausea and maintains blood sugar

Rub the bridge of newborn's nose to help them sleep: This will make them close their eyes and help relax them to sleep

What are some of your fun tips !!! I am a mom of a soon to be five year old and expecting our second child in March. I am also a pre-K teacher. Would love to hear from you !!

#100837 - Wed Jul 25 2001 04:07 PM Re: Fun Mommy Tricks for the expecting or all ready mommy
sue943 Offline

Administrator

Loc: Jersey Channel Islands        
Gosh, that takes me back. We used to eat dry crackers (the sort you would eat with cheese) to stave off nausea.

#100838 - Sat Jul 28 2001 06:19 PM Re: Fun Mommy Tricks for the expecting or all ready mommy
shabbychic Offline
Forum Adept

Loc: princeton in 47670
gee the funny things i did when i was expecting my first oneoh the cravings i wanted something so i went and got a pound box chocolates ate the whole box made needless to say i made myself sick and rubbing my stomach with "mothers oil" twice a day so i wouldn't get stretch marks and i couldn't stand the smell of bacon it made me sick every time i smelled it that is a few of the more more nutty ones i can remember

#100839 - Tue Jul 31 2001 03:32 AM Re: Fun Mommy Tricks for the expecting or all ready mommy
Copago Offline

Loc: Australia
NO NO NO ........ please no more!! hubby and I trying for out first (trying hard!!) and it WILL be easy, I WON'T have morning sickness and I WON'T get (any more..lol) stretch marks.

Does postive thinking work do you think?

Moderator:  ren33, SilverMoonsong