Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#1013621 - Wed Oct 02 2013 04:15 PM Global challenge, "Religion" content.
lesley153 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Bedford England UK           
I've just played a "special" category titled The Bible: Old Testament / Tanakh **

The 15 questions were split as follows:

6 on the Old Testament / Tanakh
4 on the New Testament
1 on Tanakh + NT

There were also two on Mormons/LDS, and one each on Hinduism and Sikhism.

Is there any way of ensuring that a category contains at least a majority of questions on the advertised topic?
I appreciate people who are civil, whether they mean it or not. I think: Be civil. Do not cherish your opinion over my feelings. There's a vanity to candor that isn't really worth it. Be kind. ~ Richard Greenberg

#1013622 - Wed Oct 02 2013 04:23 PM Re: Global challenge, "Religion" content. [Re: lesley153]
lesley153 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Bedford England UK           
Curiouser and curiouser. I played the game I just described, and scored 14, then went back and it showed as not played. I got a new set of questions. Do I need more sleep? crazy
I appreciate people who are civil, whether they mean it or not. I think: Be civil. Do not cherish your opinion over my feelings. There's a vanity to candor that isn't really worth it. Be kind. ~ Richard Greenberg

#1013806 - Thu Oct 03 2013 10:55 AM Re: Global challenge, "Religion" content. [Re: lesley153]
nautilator Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Pennsylvania USA
You must've been playing the general religion category with stats like that, the game shows you getting 12 right in OT
http://www.funtrivia.com/minigame/lastgame.cfm?cat=1892&division=8

Moderator:  Terry