Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#1027042 - Sat Dec 21 2013 11:02 AM Deleting Quiz Created Attempt
Seasrmar Offline
Learning the ropes...

Loc: Texas, USA
Hello. I recently returned to FunTrivia after a long absence. I tried to create a quiz, but it informed me that I already have a pending quiz that I attempted to make way back when, and that I should try to have that one upload before starting another one. So it won't let me make another one. I tried to delete it, it won't let me either. I recently read the editor's feedback on why that one was rejected, it was because since it was my first quiz, I lacked the credibility to create a quiz on that specific topic. So I was wondering since I'm stuck in a circle of sort with that first quiz, I was wondering if somebody can delete it for me, or at least point me to the right direction to deleting it, so that I can create another quiz, where my I can indeed create one, to build up my credibility to create quizzes. Thanks.

Edited by Seasrmar (Sat Dec 21 2013 11:07 AM)

#1027044 - Sat Dec 21 2013 11:19 AM Re: Deleting Quiz Created Attempt [Re: Seasrmar]
pent2go Offline
Participant

Loc: Ontario Canada
Talk to the editor who sent the correction notice that you would like to create a quiz on a different topic, and then they'll either delete it or you can then just change the category and start over.

If the editor who sent the correction notice is no longer an editor, then you should probably discuss it with someone who is currently an editor for the category that your quiz was in.

#1027045 - Sat Dec 21 2013 11:20 AM Re: Deleting Quiz Created Attempt [Re: Seasrmar]
dg_dave Online   content
Star Poster

Loc: Dallas, TX USA              
Why not just reuse the template for the new one? I'd send something to the editors of the original category and see what they say to do.

#1027049 - Sat Dec 21 2013 11:49 AM Re: Deleting Quiz Created Attempt [Re: dg_dave]
kaddarsgirl Offline
Prolific

Loc: Ohio USA
Originally Posted By: dg_dave
Why not just reuse the template for the new one?

That's a good way to get on the editors' bad sides, since the quiz has already been seen by an editor.

Definitely contact an editor in the category before doing anything with the quiz.

Edited by kaddarsgirl (Sat Dec 21 2013 01:07 PM)

#1027053 - Sat Dec 21 2013 12:38 PM Re: Deleting Quiz Created Attempt [Re: Seasrmar]
Tizzabelle Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Sydney NSW Australia         
Agreed. Ask one of the editors in that category about it. It's usually the best course of action and can save a lot of heartache and time wasting smile

#1027055 - Sat Dec 21 2013 01:00 PM Re: Deleting Quiz Created Attempt [Re: Seasrmar]
Seasrmar Offline
Learning the ropes...

Loc: Texas, USA
Thank you all for replying. I have message the editor who original sent me the correction notice about a week ago (more or less), and I haven't got a reply back. I don't think he or she is an editor anymore, and I just check, he or she hasn't been on FunTrivia since January of this year. I will try contact one of the current editor for the catergory. Thank you again all.

#1027056 - Sat Dec 21 2013 02:03 PM Re: Deleting Quiz Created Attempt [Re: Seasrmar]
agony Offline

Administrator

Loc: Western Canada
Yes, contact one of the current editors for the category, or send me a private message with the details. We can certainly figure out a way to work this out.

Moderator:  agony, gtho4