Terms of Use

Topic Options
#1027736 - Fri Dec 27 2013 02:45 PM Kleptomaniac....
ren33 Offline

Loc: Fanling
  Hong Kong      
Wandering aimlessly through FT since 1999.

#1032372 - Thu Jan 30 2014 05:30 PM Re: Kleptomaniac.... [Re: ren33]
bloomsby Offline

Loc: Norwich England UK            
The best cats are cute and a bit(?) naughty. smile They slink, sleekly and seemingly innocently, round the neighbourhood and do just as they please. = ^ - ^ =

As for this -

"He seems to have some strange fetishes"

- perhaps he was born with just a hint of a lil kink in his tail. wink

Seriously, it's a great pity T. S. Eliot is no longer alive to write a poem or two about these cats ...

#1032379 - Thu Jan 30 2014 06:16 PM Re: Kleptomaniac.... [Re: ren33]
Bruyere Offline
Star Poster

Loc: California USA
Wow. Those are clever cats. When I saw the snowmen ornaments the cat had stolen though it made sense. Our cat Sylvester in France would fight with anything that looked like a human like a doll or a stuffed toy. If it was about his size and had clothes on it just irked him. I saw him jump six feet in the air to the shelf to get the santons off the shelf, the traditional creche figures that are about eight inches tall. We would come home and he'd have pinned a little bear with a soccer supporter scarf and cap on. He'd take the stuffing out of it.
The funniest thing he did with it had to be taking the cap to his water bowl and drowning it for good measure!

Current cats here don't do anything as naughty but this little bobtail here as I type this can pry the linen drawer open. We let her in there to see if there was a mouse, but she just does it for fun.
I was born under a wandering star.

#1032381 - Thu Jan 30 2014 06:33 PM Re: Kleptomaniac.... [Re: ren33]
Jabberwok Offline

Loc: Sussex England UK             
One of my daughter's favourite stories was Slinky Malinky, the kleptomaniac cat.
'The United Kingdom. Slightly smaller than Oregon'
CIA World Factbook

Moderator:  ren33, sue943