Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#104053 - Fri Nov 02 2001 09:45 AM Hockey
thejazzkickazz Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Utah USA
Okay, the hockey season is nearly a month old. Any impressions so far? Lots of people automatically assumed that Detroit would win it all this season, and they are off to a flying start. The surprising team would be the Islanders, how is it possible that they are undefeated? In fact, nearly all of the teams at the top of their divisions at the moment are surprises...San Jose? Carolina? Calgary? Toronto? The two teams from the finals last season are struggling a bit...New Jersey and Colorado. Will they be contenders again this season? Any thoughts?

#104054 - Mon Nov 19 2001 04:11 PM Re: Hockey
abercrombie9 Offline
Participant

Loc: Michigan
Detroit will most likely take it all the way this year...
there are really no arguments on that one, because they are a really good team...but what can we say about the Lions (THEY ARE A JOKE!) haha...GO WINGS!
I am #1...Do you like when I shake it for you, Daddy? Move it all around, let you get a peep before it touches the ground?

#104055 - Mon Nov 19 2001 11:19 PM Re: Hockey
Machine Offline
Participant

Loc: Minnesota, USA
Knock Knock.....
Who's there ?
Owen
Owen who ?
0-9 the Detroit Lions
Ok sorry about that. I like the Wings chances this year, they have some major talent.

#104056 - Thu Nov 29 2001 01:37 AM Re: Hockey
Close6000 Offline
Participant

Loc: BurBanK California(New Lake)
What's the flames record like?
Do Not Disrespect Jehovah God & Jesus Christ, For Thus Jehovah God have Given upon you This life, Thus His Son Jesus Christ Shall Save All mankind and We Will Lived forever in The New Paradise on this earth....- U2K Aka The GeneralSurvive till Judgement Day, Survive In the mist & after judgement Day, And Walk right into Jehovah God promise for The future, Which is The New paradise on THIS Earth

Moderator:  gtho4, ozzz2002