Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#105767 - Mon Mar 06 2000 12:25 AM what if a quiz is rejected?
Anonymous
No longer registered

Hi.
Do you guys ever reject a quiz?
if so, would you let the quizmaker know it has been rejected and why?
The reason I am asking is I have had a quiz that says will "be online shortly" for 3 days now (general2000). I've looked over it and cannot find anything that could be construed as offensive, defamatory or libelous.
I realize you are quite busy handling the site's exploding popularity, (I think I may be addicted!) and was just wondering if you just haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet.

Thanks for a great site!
Valerie

#105768 - Sun Mar 05 2000 03:40 PM Re: what if a quiz is rejected?
Terry Offline
Head Honcho

Loc: USA
Right now the problem is simply the volume of quizzes that we've been getting 600 in 3 weeks have been accepted. We have a couple of editors, but they're not around too much. I'm going to be creating a distributed editorial system, where each category will have a different editor, and that editor will look after adding new games for that category. It will be cool

If a quiz is rejected (and many are), they would appear as "quiz not completed", and you'd get a little note in your quizzyland mailbox indicating what's wrong. In your case, it looks like it's simply backlog.

Terry

#105769 - Sun Mar 05 2000 03:59 PM Re: what if a quiz is rejected?
Anonymous
No longer registered

Thanks!
I figured you guys had a ton of work infront of you, and wasn't terribly concerned.
BTW: I've been telling everyone I know about your wonderful site!

Moderator:  agony