Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#105867 - Tue Mar 28 2000 11:27 PM Interest Poll: Category Editors
Terry Online   FT-blank

Head Honcho

Loc: USA
Hiyas!

Well, we're now at over 1000 quizzes, and at the current rate we'll have many thousand by the end of the year. In order to put quizzes online faster and improve quality, etc, I'm checking to see if any of you would be interested in being Category editors.

Players that would be invited to such a position would be those who have lots of experience playing our games (say at least 50 games played), and who have created at least 5 games themselves. These people will know what make a good game, and what good trivia is.

These people would have reign over a category (such as Sports, Entertainment, or whatever), and be able to browse new submitted games and add them/edit them/move them to the appropriate category. They could also remove poor games and place them offline. In short, they would have full editoral control over a category.

Would any of you be interested in such a system? You'd get your name in big happy lights, and become part of the great group of people who help make this site what it is.

Let me know!
Terry

#105868 - Wed Mar 29 2000 12:17 AM Re: Interest Poll: Category Editors
HUNGREESMAN Offline
Explorer

Loc: OWEGO, NY, US
Terry if you'd have me I'd be thrilled to do entertainment, movies, tv, music, or celebrities. I'm a bit of an afficianado in this area. I know thats nothing to brag about, but I'm a pathetic media junkie! Let me know.
Hungreee (chris)
dave9532@webtv.net

#105869 - Wed Mar 29 2000 08:18 AM Re: Interest Poll: Category Editors
essaychess Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Florida, United States
Never mind.

[This message has been edited by essaychess (edited 04-01-2000).]

#105870 - Wed Mar 29 2000 11:56 AM Re: Interest Poll: Category Editors
crisw Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Jamul
California USA
I'd be delighted to edit. My preferences would be animals, science, brain teasers, technology and literature, in that order.

------------------
Cris Waller
CrisW@ix.netcom.com

#105871 - Sun Apr 02 2000 06:50 PM Re: Interest Poll: Category Editors
Terry Online   FT-blank

Head Honcho

Loc: USA
Just pushing this one to the top.
I am implementing an editor system right now that will let each category have its own editor. If you havent already requested a category, do so now!

Thanks,
Terry

Moderator:  agony, gtho4