Rules
Terms of Use

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#1089349 - Tue Mar 31 2015 02:05 AM Re: March Photo -a-day thread!
Howie72 Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Timaru NZ
Now I can cross the road in Dresden but did I make it back to the Hauptbahnoff in time as I went back a different way, not quite sure where I was.....lol

#1089364 - Tue Mar 31 2015 06:38 AM Re: March Photo -a-day thread!
flopsymopsy Online   content

Administrator

Loc: Northampton England UK
Originally Posted By: ElusiveDream
Just wondering, is there any way I can put photos on this thread without using Photobucket or any other program?

No there isn't - and you'll find the same is true of many sites that allow you to display images, they are in fact hosted by a third party. This saves space on the webserver and reduces the amount of bandwidth.

If you don't want to create a Photobucket account, try http://tinypic.com/ which allows you to upload a single image, you don't need an account, and it's free. Hope this helps. smile

#1089418 - Tue Mar 31 2015 01:12 PM Re: March Photo -a-day thread!

Administrator

The April thread is open... we'll leave this one open for another day for the sake of timezones over the pond. smile

#1089458 - Tue Mar 31 2015 08:01 PM Re: March Photo -a-day thread!
satguru Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Kingsbury London UK           
Just in time, one of my standard photos, the petrol stations always have so many colours, and goes well with the dark clouds and sunlight in Horley.

#1089500 - Wed Apr 01 2015 05:51 AM Re: March Photo -a-day thread!

Administrator

And as April starts in Baker Island this thread is done.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  flopsymopsy