Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#1110479 - Wed Sep 30 2015 11:47 PM AVG Technologies
UniWaltBros_13 Offline
Learning the ropes...

Loc: Tennessee USA
[size:20pt][/size][font:Fixedsys][/font]I need help. I need some information, because I am creating a quiz about it and just need a little more info. Please help.

#1110494 - Thu Oct 01 2015 02:36 AM Re: AVG Technologies
mehaul Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Florida USA
I need help. I need some information, because I am creating a quiz about it and just need a little more info. Please help.

You have to nest your text inside the open and close commands like (using the wrong braket type: {size}{font}Hope this helps your posting at least{/font}{/size} First command comes last. Second comes next-to-last, etc..

The ultimate activity is the Dream.

#1110517 - Thu Oct 01 2015 07:01 AM Re: AVG Technologies
flopsymopsy Online   content

Administrator

Loc: Northampton England UK
Please do NOT resize the fonts like that, the default sizes are designed to be legible with 'normal' vision and can be enlarged, using standard browser controls, by any user with a visual impairment.

I don't know what help you need with AVG technologies, UniWaltBros, but it's really not the job of other players to find information for quizzes. This forum is for individual players with a specific computer problem that others might be able to help with, not for helping quiz authors with their research.

#1110623 - Thu Oct 01 2015 06:32 PM Re: AVG Technologies
ladymacb29 Offline

Loc: The Delta Quadrant
Sorry but if you can't come up with the factual information for a quiz on your own, that's a really good sign you shouldn't be writing a quiz on that topic. If you write a quiz on a topic with which you're unfamiliar, you're likely going to have a lot of correction notices once it goes online and it will have to be taken off the website.

I strongly suggest you find another topic to write on.

Editor for Television Category

Moderator:  flopsymopsy, ladymacb29