Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#1153723 - Thu Dec 15 2016 07:20 PM Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
ren33 Offline

Loc: Kowloon Tong  Hong Kong      
I have been quite good (Chance would be a fine thing).

#1153727 - Thu Dec 15 2016 08:52 PM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
postcards2go Offline
Prolific

Loc: New York City USA
Hope he's not gathering coal. Maybe he doesn't care what we want this year. cry

#1153750 - Fri Dec 16 2016 03:33 AM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
Santa_Claus Offline
Explorer

Loc: North Pole
Ho, ho, flipping ho!

Half of my elves are down with the 'flu and Mrs Claus is threatening to go on strike if she doesn't get any help with making the mince pies and Christmas puddings.

Okay you lot, I think that you need to form orderly lines under the Good and the Naughties to help me out this year. I don't have time to open all your letters to me this year, with the elf problem, so just let me know what you would like as a present assuming that you have been good.

Busy, busy, busy but I will try to pop back before I start on my rounds.

#1153752 - Fri Dec 16 2016 06:07 AM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
sue943 Offline
Administrator

Loc: Jersey
Channel Islands    
Hello Santa.

Lovely of you to find time for us yet again.

I am sorry to hear about your elves being poorly, can I recommend that next year you ensure that they get vaccinated in good time as it must be so stressful for you to have sickness problems at your busiest time.

Perhaps Mrs Claus ought to consider buying her mince pies, some of them can be very tasty.

I promise that I have been every good this year, apart from when it comes to eating chocolates etc. Perhaps you might consider giving me some nice bath smellies, or some yarn to use for crochet.

Best wishes to you, Mrs Claus, your elves and a special bunch of carrots for the reindeer.

#1153753 - Fri Dec 16 2016 06:46 AM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
ren33 Offline

Ooooh this is exciting! Hi Santa, it is so good of you to pop in when you are so busy and stressed.
I can save you a big problem as , yes , as I said I have been reasonably good and I would have asked you for a beautifully hand crocheted bedcover. But someone ever so kind and especially gifted is already busy making it for me. I am so thrilled. When it is done, and I do not need it yet as we have warm weather till now, I will post a photo in the craft thread . Everyone should look in there , not just you dear Santa, as there is some lovely stuff made by our talented members, and the kind lady herself. Thanks again Santa. Best wishes to you and Mrs S for a wonderful Christmas.

#1153946 - Sun Dec 18 2016 09:54 AM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
postcards2go Offline
Prolific

Loc: New York City USA
Santa, if you could send a hunky someone to deal with my snow-covered steps, that would be wonderful! If not, a good, sturdy shovel will do. And maybe a tin of cocoa to warm up with, after dealing with the cold white stuff?

Let the elves rest, and I agree with Sue that store-bought pies can help to supplement those excellent ones that Mrs. Claus bakes, herself.

#1154101 - Tue Dec 20 2016 01:45 PM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
rossian Offline

Loc: Merseyside UK 
Oh Santa, you know that song Eartha Kitt sings just for you? It's called 'Santa Baby' and my request list is very similar. If you're not too busy, of course. And you could have asked the elves not to pass on their nasty germs to me. I'm trying not to cough over the keyboard so as not to make anyone else ill.

#1154339 - Fri Dec 23 2016 10:53 PM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
ren33 Offline

Well Santa Enjoy your trip and don't work too hard . We all love you!

#1154348 - Sat Dec 24 2016 03:35 AM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
Santa_Claus Offline
Explorer

Loc: North Pole
Thank you my dear, and for that you shall be on the good list.

Well I must leave you as I need to set off really soon, I just had a hot toddy to set me on my way.

I hope that my lists are correct and that you all get what you want this year, I made a few mistakes last year. frown

See you soon every one, but remember, I cannot deliver until the last person in the home is asleep so be sure to tell all the children.

Hey Ho!

#1154354 - Sat Dec 24 2016 05:45 AM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
sue943 Offline
Administrator

Loc: Jersey
Channel Islands    
For anyone who wants it, here is the Santa Tracker

http://www.noradsanta.org/

#1154363 - Sat Dec 24 2016 08:49 AM Re: Santa? Has anyone seen him in FT this year?
flopsymopsy Offline

Administrator

Loc: Northampton England UK
Have a Merry Christmas, Santa. I do hope my new Mercedes will be here when I wake up, I have a long way to go in the morning. Did I remember to ask you to fill it up before delivery? Only there won't be many petrol stations open tomorrow.

Moderator:  ren33, sue943