Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#149227 - Wed Jan 01 2003 05:47 PM Hey people! My friends list is empty... *DELETED*
Ripper_Roo Offline
Learning the ropes...

Loc: Arizona, USA
Post deleted by Ripper_Roo

#149228 - Wed Jan 01 2003 05:57 PM Re: Hey people! My friends list is empty...
sue943 Online   content
Administrator

Loc: Jersey
Channel Islands    
Hi Ripper_Roo, welcome to FunTrivia. I don't think you understand what these forums are about, we don't send Private Messages as a way of making friends. You should look through the threads in the various forums and if you see a topic of interest to you you should respond. At 10 years of age you would be one of the youngest, if not the youngest participant, most are much older, anything up to 75 or more years of age, and certainly most will be more than 18 years of age, there are many in the plus 40 age group.

You are welcome to join in at FunTrivia but you will be expected to keep to the general rules which you will find at the top of this forum.

Again welcome.

#149229 - Wed Jan 01 2003 08:03 PM ten-year-old naievete...
Ripper_Roo Offline
Learning the ropes...

Loc: Arizona, USA
I am so incredibly sorry! No one can comprehend how stupid I feel right now. It's just that I'm new and am just used to a different forum. You gotta love ignorant young kids like me. Sorry!!!

#149230 - Thu Jan 02 2003 02:36 AM Re: ten-year-old naievete...
sue943 Online   content
Administrator

Loc: Jersey
Channel Islands    
No harm done. We welcome younger members who wish to participate in the forums, age is no barrier here.

It would be helpful to everyone, not least yourself, if you could read the Guidelines you will find at the top of this forum in the first thread. It gives a few tips on the way we like to do things here, and some of the things we don't like, for instance you will see that once a post has been replied to we don't like the post to be deleted as it makes a nonsense of any following posts and raises the curiosity of members as to what was deleted.

As I said, have a look around, there is bound to be some subject which is of interest to you.

Moderator:  ren33, sue943