Rules
Terms of Use

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#152648 - Fri Jan 17 2003 07:38 AM Re: The Forums have been Upgraded
gtho4 Offline
Administrator

Loc: Sydney oz downunder           
still no luck finding the toggle, maybe that's why it was left turned off, dormant!
in the interim, all we can do is use "Mark all read" so that the threads can be seen

#152649 - Fri Jan 17 2003 01:12 PM Re: The Forums have been Upgraded
Jar Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Texas USA
Well it just dawned on me what I miss. I miss seeing to whose post one is replying. Or else I'm just not seeing it. Seems that I have not gotten emails when someone posts in reply to me. I think. Maybe. Yes, yes, I'm positively sure that maybe I have not received emails in replies to posts. But then maybe no one has replied to me....

It would help if I could type.

Edited by June (Fri Jan 17 2003 01:15 PM)

#152650 - Fri Jan 17 2003 03:02 PM Re: The Forums have been Upgraded
Leau Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Nijmegen/Brisbane
Quote:

Seems that I have not gotten emails when someone posts in reply to me.

I too noticed that that feature is no longer with us. It seems to have been replaced with the option to have all replies to your favorite threads e-mailed to you though...

#152651 - Fri Jan 17 2003 06:42 PM Re: The Forums have been Upgraded
Jar Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Texas USA
Leau, I already have all replies to be emailed checked yes. Alway have. Yet if you replied to my posting, it did not send me an email. So, is it just me? *sniff**sniff* No, I don't smell!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ren33, sue943