Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#663614 - Wed Oct 26 2011 11:02 PM Re: If you get a rejection notice on a quiz [Re: dersinghampaul]
spanishliz Online   FT-cool
Star Poster

Loc: Ontario Canada
"Get Carter" doesn't have its own subcategory yet, so your quiz is in the Movies : G : Ga - Gm Movies subcategory, at the very top.

--------
Spanishliz - Editor in Movies, Geography, Crosswords

Edited by spanishliz (Wed Oct 26 2011 11:03 PM)

#663631 - Thu Oct 27 2011 05:12 AM Re: If you get a rejection notice on a quiz [Re: dersinghampaul]
LadyCaitriona Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada         
Your quiz is housed here:

Movies > Movies D-G > G > Ga - Gm.

Many categories are categorized alphabetically, but where your quiz falls on a specific page will not necessarily be in alphabetical order. Right now your quiz is still "new" so it's listed at the top of the "Ga - Gm" movies with another new quiz, but once it loses its "new" status it will be listed on this page according to how well it's been ranked by the people who have played it, with the best quizzes appearing near the top of a page.

Editor for Humanities and Movies

#663652 - Thu Oct 27 2011 07:01 AM Re: If you get a rejection notice on a quiz [Re: dersinghampaul]
agony Offline

Administrator

Loc: Western Canada
If you're not a Gold Member, the pages won't update as quickly for you. So the quiz is there, I can see it, but you just can't see it yet.

I'm also wondering if you are looking in the right place - if there is only one quiz on a movie, it won't have a category of its own, but will be in the appropriate alphabetical section - Movies G, say.

Your posts may be getting moved by administration, if they have been initially posted in the wrong place. Each thread is one topic or one conversation. If your question doesn't pertain to that topic, it will be moved, either to the correct thread, or to start its own thread.

#663653 - Thu Oct 27 2011 07:02 AM Re: If you get a rejection notice on a quiz [Re: agony]
agony Offline

Administrator

Loc: Western Canada
Whoops, sorry, didn't see there was a second page here, with the question already answered.

#663820 - Thu Oct 27 2011 04:30 PM Re: If you get a rejection notice on a quiz [Re: agony]
LadyCaitriona Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada         
Originally Posted By: agony
Whoops, sorry, didn't see there was a second page here, with the question already answered.

I did the same thing. smile Sneaky pages.

Editor for Humanities and Movies

#810492 - Tue Jul 24 2012 06:59 AM Re: If you get a rejection notice on a quiz [Re: LadyCaitriona]
kaddarsgirl Offline
Prolific

Loc: Ohio USA
I've been reading through some of the older posts in this thread, which I came across by accident. I would just like to say, that as someone who has received rejection notices on some of my quizzes (not all), I do not at all take what the editors have to say with regard to my quizzes personally. I try to make a point of thanking my editors when they have offered good suggestions for my quiz, or pointed out something I had overlooked. I don't always remember to do this, but I try, because they do spend their own personal time reviewing the quizzes. I also have found that replying to them via message asking for additional information or suggestions, has greatly improved my quizzes (at least from my POV), especially with the more difficult questions to write. So thank you looney_tunes, LadyCaitriona, CellarDoor, guitargoddess, MotherGoose, and agony, and any one of my editors I may have forgotten. You all have made my quiz making experience great. Will be sending more your way soon smile

Edited by kaddarsgirl (Tue Jul 24 2012 07:01 AM)

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  agony, gtho4