Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#172640 - Tue May 20 2003 03:05 PM Hooters Airline
ladymacb29 Offline

Loc: The Delta Quadrant
All righty, someone check to see if pigs have grown wings... The restaurant Hooters, which has become famous for the (lack of) clothing that their waitresses wear now has an airline. Yes, that's right! Hooters girls are now being unleashed at your local airport. In addition to normal flight attendants, each flight will come equipped with 2 Hooters girls who will play trivia games with the passengers.

And what will us girls get? Probably a stupid airline giving breast-feeding tips and showing old Lifetime Original Movies.

Edited for typo, as ace pointed out

Edited by ladymacb29 (Tue May 20 2003 06:50 PM)

Editor for Television Category

#172641 - Tue May 20 2003 03:29 PM Re: Hooters Airline
ace_sodium Offline
Prolific

Loc: India
Some people have all the fun........

Are there any international flights?

Quote:

And what will use girls get? Probably a stupid airline giving breast-feeding tips and showing old Lifetime Original Movies.

Here I am assuming its "us" not "use".

Surely girls can utilise the services of this wonderful airline, can't they?

#172642 - Tue May 20 2003 06:52 PM Re: Hooters Airline
ladymacb29 Offline

Loc: The Delta Quadrant
Ace, when they put some men on that flight wearing cute shorts and no shirts, then I'll book my ticket

Wait, let me add something to that: The guys need to be cute!

Editor for Television Category

#172643 - Fri May 23 2003 07:40 AM Re: Hooters Airline
Jax Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Okla
My wife dragged me to a Hooters earlier this year. We arrived at our motel late, and the hooters next door happened to be the only place open to eat. I Protested as any good husband should, but not too much. From my careful observation while consuming hot wings and several beers, I conclude that Hooter planes had better not encounter a lot to turbulence.

#172644 - Fri May 23 2003 09:43 AM Re: Hooters Airline
Bertho Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Queensland Australia
Down Under and a few years back, we were blessed with a new airline as well. Sir Richard Branson sent his virgin crew to start Virgin Blue Airline. His criteria for hiring plane staff was strictly 'easy on the eyes' mostly blonde, but above all, good fun. I've been on some cracker flights. I did their inaugural flight from Brisbane to Melbourne. They painted everyone’s faces and got the bravest of us to adorn those old-fashioned swimsuit costumes so the waiting press in Melbourne could see what a pack of dags Queenslanders really are. The press had the last laugh for we flew from 30-degree weather into Melbourne’s 2-degree weather; the anatomical benefits of a skimpy costume disappeared very quickly!

I've played aisle bowling and I've sung in the planes makeshift choir. Once, a hostie I knew saw me checking my guitar at the ticket counter and commandeered it. I thought she was just making sure it was handled gently but it reappeared mid flight and I ended up playing James Taylor and Cat Stevens songs over the planes PA system. It was good fun and passed the time away.

They try to make the flight fun. I'm sure Hooters won't miss the market with the same strategy....

Moderator:  ladymacb29, sue943