Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#179008 - Tue Jun 17 2003 01:13 PM Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
IndieQueen Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania USA
I created a quiz on Cult Films for the movies category. After much editing and many conversations with the editors, it's finally online. I'd like to thank Linkan and Spanisliz for all of their help and patience. The quiz that is online now is something I can be proud of because of their help. Ok gushy stuff over now. Thanks guys.

#179009 - Tue Jun 17 2003 01:38 PM Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Linda1 Offline
Star Poster

Loc: Munchkinland
Ah, gee. You realize that both of them are now going to be wanting a raise, don't you?

I guess we'll have to increase them from $0 to $0.00.

(In all seriousness, thanks for posting a message like this, IQ. I know those two will agree that it's always good to get some positive feedback when you've worked really hard doing something like editing. The editors get so many angry, nasty messages that it's refreshing to hear something nice for a change. And, congrats on getting your quiz online! )

#179010 - Tue Jun 17 2003 02:02 PM Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
IndieQueen Offline
Forum Champion

Pennsylvania USA
Quote:

Ah, gee. You realize that both of them are now going to be wanting a raise, don't you?

I guess we'll have to increase them from $0 to $0.00.

Maybe we could throw in a graham cracker each month? You know, a little incentive

#179011 - Tue Jun 17 2003 05:08 PM Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
spanishliz Online   FT-cool
Champion Poster

Loc: Ontario Canada
Thanks Indie Queen! You've made my day (And I love graham crackers .)

#179012 - Wed Jun 18 2003 01:34 PM Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
lddfsu Offline
Participant

Loc: Virginia
I took your quiz, and it was very good. Good job!

#179013 - Wed Jun 18 2003 01:38 PM Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
draculanut31 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Waterford New Jersey USA    
I took it as well...good quiz from a fellow horror fan!

#179014 - Thu Jun 19 2003 06:52 AM Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
IndieQueen Offline
Forum Champion

Pennsylvania USA
Awww, thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the quiz. Gee, Draculanut31 is a horror fan...how would have thunk it? I love old horror movies Drac (May I call you Drac?) I saw Monkeyshines for the first time last weekend,my husband is still giggling over it.

#179015 - Fri Jun 20 2003 09:40 AM Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
ironikinit Offline
Forum Adept

Loc: Brisbane Queensland Australia
I liked both the cult quiz and your recent modern rock lyrics quiz. Your hair metal quizzes are too tough for me, though. Maybe you could make a dummy's version.

#179016 - Fri Jun 20 2003 01:05 PM Re: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
IndieQueen Offline
Forum Champion

Pennsylvania USA
I'll see what I can do about the dummy version. How does the title "Hairbands for Dummies" sound?

Thanks, I'm so glad you enjoyed them. As with all quizzes, I didn't know how well they would go over, I'm really glad people are enjoying them.

Moderator:  agony