Now, there may be a chance that you could find some of these answers in our Sports Forum. If so, consider it a "freebie"!
1) Let's start with an easy one. This year, the Masters will be held where (it's always held here) and when? Give the Club and the City/State.
2) The first Masters was held when?
3) Who won the first Masters Tournament?
4) Beginning in 1940, it was scheduled each year to be played in the first full week in April. However, in 3 particular years, it wasn't played. When and why?
5) To assist the war effort, was was done with the Club's grounds?
6) What is the clothing that has become known as the symbol of this tournament?
7) Who was the first recipient of the item in #6?
8) When can the item in #6 be worn?
9) When was the first televised Masters?
10) Who, at age 46, became the oldest Masters champion in history with his 6th win?
11) Each hole at the Club where the Masters is played is uniquely named. Why? What are the holes named for?
12) Arnold Palmer has an interesting claim to fame as a Masters champion. What is it?