Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#253112 - Sat Jan 01 2005 07:36 PM Quiz Catagory Placement
dragonfly3544 Offline
Explorer

I submitted a quiz five days ago. While that time frame is well within the average wait time for General quizzes, I have never had a quiz take this long to be checked. I think it might be because I have submitted it to the wrong catagory. The quiz is about the U.S. college entrance exam called the SAT. I looked around but couldn't find any education related quizzes, so I submitted the quiz to the U.S. Specific catagory. What is the appropriate catagory for this quiz? Would this affect my quiz submission time? Is it possible to resubmit the quiz to the proper catagory?

#253113 - Sat Jan 01 2005 08:54 PM Re: Quiz Catagory Placement
LeoDaVinci Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
Since our esteemed editors may also be on vacation at this time of the year, patience is a virtue that is oft overlooked and underrated. While they may have comment on the category, the time waiting for the quiz to be checked is well within the 4-15 day wait for the General category of quizzes, so have patience and your quiz will be checked out.

Happy New Year

#253114 - Sat Jan 01 2005 09:25 PM Re: Quiz Catagory Placement
agony Offline

Administrator

Loc: Western Canada
Leo's right - many of us are away from home right now, and others have extra obligations at this time. In my own case, with both children and husband on holiday, I'm having trouble getting any time on the computer! Maybe I'll set the alarm for 3AM, and sneak out to edit quizzes in the middle of the night...

#253115 - Sat Jan 01 2005 09:31 PM Re: Quiz Catagory Placement
LeoDaVinci Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
agony, you're my favorite editor!

#253116 - Sun Jan 02 2005 08:42 AM Re: Quiz Catagory Placement
dragonfly3544 Offline
Explorer

As long as I got it in the right catagory, I don't mind waiting. I know that if the intro or title is wrong with the quiz it takes longer to get it looked at, I thought it might be the same for the wrong catagory. Thanks.

Moderator:  agony