Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#253895 - Mon Jan 10 2005 09:33 AM Where would I find a list of category editors?
ertrum Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Cary North Carolina USA      
Is there a public list of who edits which category, or do I need to look at each one to see?

#253896 - Mon Jan 10 2005 09:37 AM Re: Where would I find a list of category editors?
dg_dave Offline
Champion Poster

Loc: near Stafford, Virginia USA  
It is at the bottom of the homepage. You just need to click on the word "volunteer." The link will also get you there.

http://www.funtrivia.com/editors.cfm

#253897 - Mon Jan 10 2005 10:07 AM Re: Where would I find a list of category editors?
Leau Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Nijmegen/Brisbane
They're not ordered by category though. I don't think there is such a list actually. Going through every category seems to be the only way to found out who edits where.

#253898 - Mon Jan 10 2005 11:23 AM Re: Where would I find a list of category editors?
crisw Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: California USA
If you go to the main page for any category, the editors are listed on that page.

#253899 - Sat Jan 15 2005 09:36 AM Re: Where would I find a list of category editors?
blurrystar1 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Victoria Australia
In 2003, or 2004, I remember seeing a list of editors by category and also showing who was the head of that particular category. I'll go and look around FunTrivia to see if it is still there.

Edited by blurrystar1 (Sat Jan 15 2005 09:50 AM)

#253900 - Sat Jan 15 2005 09:45 AM Re: Where would I find a list of category editors?
blurrystar1 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Victoria Australia
No, sorry guys, I couldn't find it.
But it used to be there when the FunTrivia homepages were separated. www.funtrivia.com, was the main homepage and to get to the members page you would click the 'Members' link on the homepage or go to www.funtrivia.com/members.cfm
The list used to be on the main www.funtrivia.com

But now www.funtrivia.com serves both as the homepage and members page.

I hope that list is still floating around somewhere though. Quite a handly little list, that was.

Moderator:  agony