Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#258604 - Fri Feb 25 2005 08:02 AM Something weird...
eytank Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Off the Shoulder of Orion
Something weird has happenned with my quizzes. Can an editor check it out? My quiz 'A Game of Thrones' went from a rating of 3.80 to a rating of 4.68 in one day. It is now ranked 13 and part of the sunglass club. I would be happy except I only think that this occured becuase of a glitch.

#258605 - Fri Feb 25 2005 08:31 AM Re: Something weird...
ozzz2002 Online   FT-cool

Loc: Sydney NSW Australia
Eytank,

Because your quiz has only been played a bit over 30 times, one or two 'Excellent' ratings will push it up the standings.

I had a similar experience with one of mine, that I would have considered as rather ordinary- it went from 35,000th to sixth!

Wait till it has been played a few more times, and it will 'settle' into its rightful spot, but in the meantime, enjoy the spotlight!

Ex-Editor, Hobbies and Sports, and Forum Moderator

#258606 - Fri Feb 25 2005 09:37 AM Re: Something weird...
Leau Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Nijmegen/Brisbane
A 3.80 rating is also the rating a quiz gets that hasn't been rated often enough by players to give it a "real" rating. Only after the right amount of players have rated your quiz it'll get it's real rating, which was just invisible until then.

Moderator:  agony