Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#258899 - Sun Feb 27 2005 04:24 AM why account suspension
Scottie2306 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Canberra ACT Australia        
My sister's Funtrivia account was suddenly suspended. She had no warning, just "account suspended". She just played quizzes, had not corresponded with any member, had not gone anywhere she should not, etc. Her daughter was also suspended, even though she has a different email address. I tried logging in for her in case it was her computer, but received a message saying "User toasted. Acoount suspended" and something about not allowing her ISP. I have emailed the "contact us" section, (think I also emailed Terry) but have received no replies. Can any of you wise ones help?

Regards,

Scottie

#258900 - Sun Feb 27 2005 05:06 AM Re: why account suspension
gtho4 Offline
Administrator

Loc: Sydney oz downunder           
I replied to a query on Tue 15-Feb-05. The query was signed with your QL username, Scottie2306, but the email address specified was not the email address reg'd to your account, either here in the forums, or over in QL. I've resent the reply (the email address is @optusnet.com.au); if that fails, try the Contact Us section again.

#258901 - Sun Feb 27 2005 04:32 PM Re: why account suspension
Scottie2306 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Canberra ACT Australia        
Thanks gtho4. The email address you mentioned is my sister's. Not sure if she received it. Could you also re-send using either of my addresses?

Thanks so much. I have had prompt attention in the past from the "contact us", so was not sure why the delay this time.

Scottie

Moderator:  agony