Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#266073 - Wed May 04 2005 05:32 PM This might be a stupid question but...
chezanne762 Offline
Participant

Loc: Southern California
OK, I've been using FunTrivia for a while but I'm a pretty new quiz author. My question is this: In the quiz creation guidelines it reads "you may only submit one NEW quiz to the editors at a time (corrected, old quizzes are exempt) "

Now, does this mean I can't submit multiple quizzes at the same time, even in separate categories? If they're going to different categories & different editors, why would this be a problem?

Also, by corrected, old quizzes, does that mean quizzes that are already up on the site that I just changed or would it also apply to a quiz that I received a rejection notice on and I corrected?

I'm sorry for the newbie questions, but please help me out here

#266074 - Wed May 04 2005 05:39 PM Re: This might be a stupid question but...
agony Offline

Administrator

Loc: Western Canada
Corrected, old quizzes means quizzes that have already been online that you are resubmitting after fixing a problem.
Yes, you can only submit one quiz at a time, regardless of category. This is mostly because we have found that some authors will 'spam' the quiz queues, sending below par submissions to a bunch of categories in the hopes that one will 'take'. We would much rather you focus your attention on one quiz at a time, as often problems in one quiz just manifest in all the others by the same author.

#266075 - Wed May 04 2005 05:41 PM Re: This might be a stupid question but...
chezanne762 Offline
Participant

Loc: Southern California
OK, thanks for your help

Moderator:  agony