Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#268245 - Mon May 30 2005 01:13 PM Making a Crossword
dragonfly3544 Offline
Explorer

I thought that this had been addressed in the forum before, but after looking clear back to June 2004, I cannot find the answer. Is it true that you must have at least 20 quizzes online before you can make a crossword? Also, are there any other restrictions on who can be a crossword author?

#268246 - Mon May 30 2005 08:13 PM Re: Making a Crossword
Exit10 Offline

Loc: Brisbane Queensland Australia
Part of the Guidelines for Creating Crosswords state

...Since creating a good crossword is no easy task, we have opened up crossword creation at this time only to authors who have a track record of submitting good quizzes on FunTrivia. We realize that some of you other folks may be GREAT authors, but in order to make editing easier for us and the experience less frustrating for less-skilled authors, we do strictly limit who can create crossword puzzles...

So I guess the answer is, get in there and make some great quizzes. (The great quizzes are those with the sunglasses.)

Twenty quizzes online was another minimum requirement, but like you I am having difficulty finding it.

#268247 - Tue May 31 2005 07:51 AM Re: Making a Crossword
dragonfly3544 Offline
Explorer

I have a quiz with sunglasses, and I just submitted my twentieth quiz. I guess I'll find out what the requirements are when the quiz is accepted.

Moderator:  agony