Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#269124 - Thu Jun 09 2005 10:51 AM Question about finding Quizzes
PaulCrewe Offline
Learning the ropes...

I have two quizzes online at FunTrivia. Their titles are "Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law" and "Made Trivia". They are categorized according to first letter in Television and Movies respectively. I cannot find these quizzes when searching from the Homepage, nor can I find them by navigating to the subcategories. Can someone please help as it would be hard for people to play these quizzes if they can't be found. Thanks.

#269125 - Thu Jun 09 2005 12:11 PM Re: Question about finding Quizzes
spanishliz Offline
Champion Poster

Loc: Ontario Canada
If the name you use to write quizzes is PaulCrewe, then I can tell you that both of your quizzes are showing up in their alphabetical subcategories. If you are not a Gold Member, it may be a few more days before you can see them there, as pages refresh more infrequently for Gold Members. You can be assured that they are there, though, and being played.

If you have friends who are having trouble finding them, one method that works is to type the quiz title into a major search engine (eg Google). I have just found both of your quizzes using this method (though the 'Harvey Birdman' one needed your user name as well).

Hope this helps. (Spanishliz, FunTrivia editor)

#269126 - Thu Jun 09 2005 02:25 PM Re: Question about finding Quizzes
PaulCrewe Offline
Learning the ropes...

Thanks for your quick response, and I am PaulCrewe, however, I still do not see the "Made Trivia" quiz in the alphabetical subcategory. This is not a new quiz as it was approved and put on-line months ago. I am not a Gold member so I'm not sure about the page refreshing. I just think that it's odd that you would have to go to Google to search for the quiz and not be able to find it in FunTrivia's own search engine. Can you tell me if you are able to find either quiz using the search box on the FunTrivia homepage? Maybe it's just not showing for me because I'm logged in and it's my quiz. Thanks for your help.

#269127 - Thu Jun 09 2005 03:33 PM Re: Question about finding Quizzes
ladymacb29 Offline

Loc: The Delta Quadrant
We are having a problem that some of the categories are taking a few months to update for non Gold Members.

I'll add these to the list for Terry to fix.

Editor for Television Category

#269128 - Fri Jun 10 2005 07:59 AM Re: Question about finding Quizzes
PaulCrewe Offline
Learning the ropes...

I really appreciate the help and quick responses, thanks.

Moderator:  agony