Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#271547 - Fri Jul 08 2005 12:22 PM Problem returning from quiz
WorldB Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Long Island New York USA      
When I play a quiz and rate it, then wait to return to the page I came from (or click on "click here to return"), it takes me back to the main login page, not to the page I came from.

Is this something local to my PC or are others having problems too ?

tnx,
WorldB

#271548 - Fri Jul 08 2005 08:55 PM Re: Problem returning from quiz
Beckyel Offline
Explorer

Loc: Somerset UK
Yes, I get that as well. I usually click back and go back to the quiz list I started from.

#271549 - Sat Jul 09 2005 06:06 AM Re: Problem returning from quiz
skunkee Offline
Star Poster

Loc: Burlington Ontario Canada  
On the main log in page there is a little box that says something to the effect of 'remember me each time I log in' (please forgive me if I can't remember the exact words, I haven't seen this is a while).
Have you clicked that box? Perhaps, if you haven't, this could be part of the problem.

"To insult someone we call him 'bestial'. For deliberate cruelty and nature, 'human' might be the greater insult." - Isaac Asimov

#271550 - Sat Jul 09 2005 06:44 AM Re: Problem returning from quiz
baldricksmum Offline
Forum Adept

Loc: Poole Dorset England UK      
I'm logged in automatically when I get to Funtrivia, so must have ticked that box, but still get sent to the main menu each time I've rated a quiz. I hadn't thought of using the 'back' button, my solution had always been a stream of anglo-saxon: unproductive, but satisfying!

#271551 - Sat Jul 09 2005 07:01 PM Re: Problem returning from quiz
gtho4 Online   FT-blank
Administrator

Loc: Sydney oz downunder           
Try deleting the FT quizzes cookie .. if you can't find it, delete all of them (if you can live with haveing to relog into other sites). I have the same problem from time to time, and that seeems to fix it .. it's working aok now, as I'm returning to where I was, and not the homepage.

[ the option "Remember me on each visit" appears on the login screen in here for the forums ]
[ it's not an option when logging in via the homepage for quizzes ]

Moderator:  agony