Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#351403 - Mon Mar 12 2007 04:33 AM Multiple photos
tellywellies Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: South of England
We've been discussing the posting of more than one photo a day (i.e. two or three photos in one post). It's been thought best to keep it to one photo per member per day. If we don't do this, the threads could become rather bulky. Also, it could happen that the number of photos in a post could creep up because we all take so many wonderful photos worthy of being looked at

Since posting a photo on the day it was taken isn't a particularly binding requirement, some could be saved up for days when there isn't very much to take pictures of. Maybe make up a store of good ones to use on days when you don't feel like taking any photos. Perhaps it would be nice to take a bunch of photos and then choose the best one to use as your photo for the day. Anyway if we could stick to one a day, that would be great.

Thanks to all in the 'Happy Snappers' club

TW

#351404 - Mon Mar 12 2007 05:25 AM Re: Multiple photos
sue943 Offline
Administrator

Loc: Jersey
Channel Islands    
Whoops, I hold my hand up here Martin and admit to being one of the 'guilty' ones. I will consider myself suitably chastised, and very politely too I might say.

Since you are so polite I have been back and edited out my illicit additional photos and promise faithfully not to be naughty again. It was a fair cop guv.

#351405 - Mon Mar 12 2007 07:05 AM Re: Multiple photos
tellywellies Offline
Forum Champion

I'm a devil when in a chastising mood

#351406 - Mon Mar 12 2007 09:59 AM Re: Multiple photos
spanishliz Online   FT-cool
Champion Poster

Loc: Ontario Canada
Guilty here, too. I was so pleased to have a sunny day to go walkabout that I went overboard. I like the idea of saving some up, as I have definitely had a few days when that would come in handy.

Question: If we have been away, without internet for a few days, on holiday perhaps, would it be permitted to "catch up"?

#351407 - Mon Mar 12 2007 10:20 AM Re: Multiple photos
tellywellies Offline
Forum Champion

Best to just stick to one photo a day whatever the circumstances but looking on the bright side, it's a lot more than we could do before .

#351408 - Mon Mar 12 2007 10:30 AM Re: Multiple photos
spanishliz Online   FT-cool
Champion Poster

Loc: Ontario Canada
Okey-dokey!

I get carried away sometimes...

#351409 - Sat Jun 30 2007 03:08 AM Re: Multiple photos
picqero Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Hertfordshire<br>England UK
Not a problem. I've sometimes been tempted to post more than one image of the same or related scenes, but as we are also allowed to post saved images I've just posted the related image next day.

#351410 - Sat Jun 30 2007 03:38 AM Re: Multiple photos
sue943 Offline
Administrator

Loc: Jersey
Channel Islands    
There is nothing to stop you posting a link to a second photo if if is strongly linked to the one you want to post, in the same way as we show a larger view of the published photo.

Moderator:  flopsymopsy