Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#460504 - Sun Feb 22 2009 11:29 PM Please help me find the Literature category guidelines
emerald_door Offline
Participant

Loc: North Carolina USA
I submitted a quiz and received a notice to check the Literature category guidelines. I've looked and looked, and can't find them. Can someone help me out, please?

#460505 - Sun Feb 22 2009 11:37 PM Re: Please help me find the Literature category guidelines
themonarch Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Southeastern Connecticut USA
See

http://www.funtrivia.com/guidelines.cfm?cat=19

To find the guidelines of any category just click on the question mark next to "build quiz" in that category.

#460506 - Sun Feb 22 2009 11:38 PM Re: Please help me find the Literature category guidelines
emerald_door Offline
Participant

Loc: North Carolina USA
Thank you!

#460507 - Mon Feb 23 2009 02:14 AM Re: Please help me find the Literature category guidelines
Rowena8482 Offline
Prolific

Loc: Hartlepool Durham England UK
And if you have a specific question you can always ask a literature editor via a note. It might take a while as they get very busy (and have lives off site! lol) but they're all lovely and will help you all they can.

#460508 - Mon Feb 23 2009 09:57 AM Re: Please help me find the Literature category guidelines
agony Offline

Administrator

Loc: Western Canada
Just wanted to add - don't forget to read the general Quiz Writing Guidelines. These are the ones that outline the very basic stuff - proper spelling, no chat speak, etc.

We try very hard to keep the guidelines up to date, but sometimes the day to day business takes precedence. If there is a difference between what an editor tells you and what the guidelines say, listen to the editor.

Moderator:  agony