This is very sloppy. The definition which is the correct answer is incomplete, rendering it useless:
1. a signal for attracting attention
2. the case history of a medical patient
3. an organized program of advertisements
4. a salesperson in a store
5. arteries that supply the liver
6. aromatic seeds used as seasoning especially in curry
The correct answer is #2, but it should read "the case history of a medical patient AS RECALLED/REMEMBERED BY THE PATIENT"
The word "anamnesis" refers to MEMORY, not to medical histories.... aaarghhh.