Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#612028 - Mon Apr 04 2011 04:45 AM Quiz of the Hour Games
Creedy Offline
Prolific

Loc: Coffs Harbour NSW Australia
Just two queries smile

First question: Is there going to be more Badges added for the Quiz of the Hour games? It seems to be a little bit short on them at present, with only one to be won.

Second question: Is there anywhere I can book into to cure my addiction to collecting badges in FT?

#612874 - Wed Apr 06 2011 06:16 PM Re: Quiz of the Hour Games
FatherSteve Offline
Participant

Loc: Mukilteo, Washington USA      ...
Excellent questions, Creedy, and ones worthy of response which has not, I see, occurred since August of 2010. As regards the first, of COURSE there should be more badges awarded in these games. But the addition of badges is a slow process on this board. Good things come to those who wait. As regards the second, I have it on good authority that, although you cannot take money (or credit cards) with you into Heaven, you ARE allowed entry with your FunTrivia badges. Thus, there is no reason to wish to cure the addiction which you mention. Enjoy!

#613323 - Thu Apr 07 2011 10:54 PM Re: Quiz of the Hour Games
Creedy Offline
Prolific

Lol, thank you smile

#613747 - Sat Apr 09 2011 02:58 PM Re: Quiz of the Hour Games
reeshy Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Glasgow Scotland UK           
I wouldn't mind some more QOTH badges. I haven't really played since getting the badge already there.

#613748 - Sat Apr 09 2011 03:04 PM Re: Quiz of the Hour Games
Jakeroo Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Alberta Canada
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Feedback forum instead of this one? It has nothing to do with the actual writing of quizzes : )

#613822 - Sat Apr 09 2011 10:17 PM Re: Quiz of the Hour Games
Creedy Offline
Prolific

Dunno - I'm flat out finding my way out of bed every day

Moderator:  agony