Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#624142 - Wed May 11 2011 09:28 AM Error message in submitting single question
rossian Online   content

Loc: Merseyside UK 
I wrote a question for submission, but got a message to say the 'system had detected activity it didn't like' (not sure of the exact wording, but it was something to do with suspecting a malicious attack). I haven't had anything like this happen before and I'm not locked out completely but I am a bit concerned.

Can anyone explain why this should suddenly happen and if the question will get through or need to be resubmitted?

#624181 - Wed May 11 2011 11:49 AM Re: Error message in submitting single question
kyleisalive Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Toronto, Canada, eh!
Were there any weird symbols in the question? Anthing that would be used in HTML coding? <, >, etc.

#624199 - Wed May 11 2011 01:07 PM Re: Error message in submitting single question
rossian Online   content

Loc: Merseyside UK 
I used ordinary brackets ( ), I think. Would that be the problem?

#628575 - Wed May 25 2011 03:38 PM Re: Error message in submitting single question
malik24 Offline
Forum Adept

Loc: Somerset UK
I've had a similar problem and got blocked out for a short amount of time. I removed brackets since I thought they were the problem, but it still gave the error. The question has apostrophe marks, a question mark, commas and a full stop. The answers have commas and full stops only. What gives?

I've tried cutting it down, dicing around, but I don't want to get a longer block so I'm asking here. How do I get the question through?

Moderator:  agony