Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#628054 - Tue May 24 2011 06:37 AM photobucket delete question
rickhise Offline
Learning the ropes...

I need help on the photobuket account i have:

can i create a sub album with a link to send a group of pict.
those steps would be helpful........I use it a lot just the basics i get individual pic's posted with various links but need to move a group of pics to one link sometime.

2nd question where is the delete link to take a photo or whole album out

#628059 - Tue May 24 2011 07:18 AM Re: photobucket delete question [Re: rickhise]
ren33 Offline

Loc: Fanling
  Hong Kong      
Hi Rickhise. Have you been to Photobucket to ask them about this?

#628060 - Tue May 24 2011 07:19 AM Re: photobucket delete question [Re: ren33]
flopsymopsy Offline

Loc: Northampton England UK      
You can create new albums... and each album can have sub-albums. When you're in the album/sub-album, near the top on the right there's a box called "Share this album" - on the far right of the title there's a lick called "Share", if you click on that it opens a popup window and you can set a password in there. A sub-album can have a different password from the album it belongs to.

Be careful though if you move images from one album to another - if you do that, all the links to those images will change so any links you've already posted somewhere else won't work any more. So instead of moving those images you might want to consider uploading them separately to the new album.

If you want to delete an album or sub-album, along the Photobucket top menu go to My Albums, click on the arrow to the right, select "All Albums". On the list which comes up, you will see an option to Edit or to Delete against one.

If you want to delete an individual image, go to the album and mouseover on the image to see the delete option.

Moderator:  Copago, flopsymopsy