Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#644804 - Wed Aug 03 2011 05:50 PM 7Th Guest
ladymacb29 Offline

Loc: The Delta Quadrant
My brother just let me know that this is available for iPhone and iPad - I'm so excited! 7th Guest was my favorite game for years growing up. I downloaded it on the iPad and can't wait to play it!

Editor for Television Category

#644809 - Wed Aug 03 2011 06:18 PM Re: 7Th Guest [Re: ladymacb29]
Daymare Offline
Explorer

I, also, enjoyed this game. Unfortunately, I have no iphone or ipad. I am out of iluck, it appears.

Have fun.

#644854 - Thu Aug 04 2011 12:41 AM Re: 7Th Guest [Re: Daymare]
rossian Offline

Loc: Merseyside UK 
This is one of my favourites, too, and I managed to buy a copy on CD recently. Before you get too excited, though, the very last part of the game was missing and the company never sorted it out for me despite various promises. I may just have been unlucky, of course, with the copy I got. I still enjoyed playing all the challenges again despite the letdown.

#644991 - Thu Aug 04 2011 04:46 PM Re: 7Th Guest [Re: rossian]
ladymacb29 Offline

Daymare - my brother is in the same boat. He was gloating about his Android phone now... it's back to me gloating about my iPhone. wink

Rossian - the CD copy of the game I have worked fine. Maybe it's a problem with your copy?

I started to play last night - started at the cake puzzle... but I can't find my notes, so I guess I have to start from scratch, figuring out the games!

#645160 - Fri Aug 05 2011 09:45 AM Re: 7Th Guest [Re: ladymacb29]
rossian Offline

Loc: Merseyside UK 
That's what I thought, Lady M, but they didn't offer a replacement and I'm not sure I could have faced playing it all again in the hope that the final game was OK if they had.

#645372 - Sat Aug 06 2011 06:01 AM Re: 7Th Guest [Re: rossian]
ladymacb29 Offline

Well, now you'll just have to get an iPad wink

Update:
Well, I cheated. Yes, it was the maze. From the lack of sleep at having a 5 month old baby, I knew I couldn't concentrate enough to do the maze on my own so I looked up the solution online.

Did the casket game myself. No real method, just kept clicking on random ones until I got the combination I needed so I could close them all.

Did the telescope - I remembered the first word and after that it only took me a few tries.

If I recall, there's another one in the library - something with the books or something? Don't remember - I'll look for that to tackle next.

Moderator:  flopsymopsy, ladymacb29