Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#652611 - Sat Sep 10 2011 01:33 AM Wazzup!
RhianY Offline
Learning the ropes...

Loc: Los Angeles California†USA††††
Hi all. You can call me RhianY. I like covering love, daily life, goals and mysteries. Among my favorite subjects may be the human mind; why and how it works intrigues me. I, for example, know that there are still so many items to find out with this element we call existence. A single mind cannot progress without the power and knowledge of other minds. Because of individuals in our past, their own achievement as well as their downfalls, we are whatever we are today - clever and hungrily motivated. One of the primary factors why I like writing so much is really because it enables me a chance to share what I've got to give to the world and learn from other people along the way.

Iíve found your site very interesting so I registered here for me to be part of your community. I hope you could all be my friends and please just tell if I abuse you through any words that I will reply. I wait for your warmth greetings. Thanks!

#652677 - Sat Sep 10 2011 11:16 AM Re: Wazzup! [Re: RhianY]
dg_dave Offline
Star Poster

Loc: Dallas, TX†USA††††††††††††††
Welcome to the forums, although try not to use chatspeak (i.e. Forum thread name).

#653087 - Mon Sep 12 2011 11:04 AM Re: Wazzup! [Re: dg_dave]
szabs Offline
Star Poster

Loc: Mijas, Malaga†Spain†††††††††
Hello and welcome from Spain.

#653220 - Mon Sep 12 2011 05:44 PM Re: Wazzup! [Re: szabs]
cinnam0n Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania USA
Welcome, RhianY! Hope you have a good time here!

Moderator:  cinnam0n, Gatsby722