Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#783096 - Sun Apr 01 2012 05:11 AM Contacting Quiz Editor
debodun Offline
Participant

Loc: New York USA
I received a correction notice on one of my archived quizzes. How can I contact the editor to make a correction?

#783115 - Sun Apr 01 2012 07:53 AM Re: Contacting Quiz Editor [Re: debodun]
Christinap Offline
Prolific

Loc: Essex UK
On the correction note itself state whether the correction is right or not and if it is put a note in the reply box asking an editor to make the correction. If it is not right state why it isn't. An editor will then automatically pick it up and deal with it at some time. You don't need to write any separate notes to any editor, it's all done via the correction note itself.

#783143 - Sun Apr 01 2012 11:02 AM Re: Contacting Quiz Editor [Re: Christinap]
LadyCaitriona Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada         
I also want to add that if the correction is simple (typo, etc.) you can just say in your response to the correction note "Yes the player is right, please effect the change". If the correction is more detailed, you need to be very specific about what changes you want made. E.g. "Please change incorrect answer 'X' to 'Y' and please change the third sentence in the info to read '............'".

Editor for Movies, Literature and For Children

#783145 - Sun Apr 01 2012 11:27 AM Re: Contacting Quiz Editor [Re: LadyCaitriona]
agony Offline

Administrator

Loc: Western Canada
Yes, what we really want to see, if any changes that are not perfectly obvious need to be made, is a sentence we can just copy and paste. Don't forget that if the answer changes, the interesting info might need to, too.

#783374 - Mon Apr 02 2012 11:46 AM Re: Contacting Quiz Editor [Re: agony]
JanIQ Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Antwerp
Belgium
On my questions the II would change everytime I'd replace a wrong answer. I tend to explain briefly why the false options are indeed false.

#783440 - Mon Apr 02 2012 02:41 PM Re: Contacting Quiz Editor [Re: JanIQ]
shuehorn Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Lawrenceville Georgia USA     
I do the same, Jan. No wonder we were so good on the Race Team--we have similar styles!

Moderator:  agony