Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#816269 - Sun Aug 19 2012 09:26 AM Granny's legacy
sue943 Offline
Administrator

Loc: Jersey
Channel Islands    
At 101 years of age, Agnes knew that her end was near. She had been a professional comedian for 54 years but now she was dying so she asked the hospital staff to summon her only living relative - her granddaughter. When the granddaughter arrived she too could see that Agnes was close to death. Agnes asked her to come close, then whispered in her ear "I am leaving you everything I own, including my farm. That includes the villa, the tractors and other equipment, the farmhouse, the orchards and $22,298,750 in cash." "Wow Granny" exclaimed her granddaughter, I didn't realise you were so rich - but where is the farm?"
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
With her very last breath Agnes replied "on Facebook"

Edited by sue943 (Sun Aug 19 2012 09:28 AM)

#816277 - Sun Aug 19 2012 11:20 AM Re: Granny's legacy
Mariamir Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Ontario Canada
Oh dear, I can't stop laughing!!!! Roflmao! Too funny! Did she forget to mention all the countries she conquered......in Risk?

Now I'm thinking of telling children when I have them that I leave them The Monsters after I die. "Here, I copied all the answers. 183 years from when I first began playing, you should see these questions appear again."

laugh

Moderator:  ozzz2002, Sypher