Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#824398 - Mon Sep 17 2012 03:01 PM Challenges Page on iPad
bubblesfun Offline
Mainstay

Loc: New York USA
Terry, for some reason on the challenges page, none of the challenge descriptions (the right column) are showing up on the iPad. The listing column is there, but nothing else. Not sure if this is a problem on all mobile devices, but this has never been an issue before.

#824428 - Mon Sep 17 2012 04:25 PM Re: Challenges Page on iPad [Re: bubblesfun]
WesleyCrusher Online   content

Administrator

Loc: Germany
Have you checked that Javascript runs correctly on your iPad? The right-hand display needs some Javascript functions to work.

#824431 - Mon Sep 17 2012 04:40 PM Re: Challenges Page on iPad [Re: WesleyCrusher]
cubswin2323 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Java may need to be updated. I had a Java update last week. Would that affect anything?

December 23rd is Festivus. A Festivus for the rest of us! Get the aluminum pole out from the crawl space. A donation has been made in your name to The Human Fund. The Human Fund. Money for people.

#824433 - Mon Sep 17 2012 04:45 PM Re: Challenges Page on iPad [Re: cubswin2323]
Tizzabelle Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Sydney NSW Australia         
I just checked about 12 random challenges on my iPad and they all showed up. For what it's worth, I have no idea if my Java needs updating but I know I haven't updated it manually so if it did update, it must have been automatic.

#824435 - Mon Sep 17 2012 04:53 PM Re: Challenges Page on iPad [Re: Tizzabelle]
cubswin2323 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Hmmm. Now my curiosity is piqued. Of course, I don't go to the Challenges page but maybe a couple of times a month since I got the Just a Minute badglet. It might help folks if that particular challenge is on the main page also.

December 23rd is Festivus. A Festivus for the rest of us! Get the aluminum pole out from the crawl space. A donation has been made in your name to The Human Fund. The Human Fund. Money for people.

Moderator:  Terry