Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#829742 - Fri Oct 05 2012 06:40 PM Sending corrections after submitting Obscurity a's
Jakeroo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Alberta Canada
I sent two corrections within the last hour. After the first submit, I got sent to a screen that said
"you have already played this, etc"

The second submission resulted in a screen which said
"there is no record of you having played this hour, etc"

Is the "send in a correction" link not actually working for the Obscurity Game? Or just sending me to odd pages as punishment for being nerdy? lol

#829756 - Fri Oct 05 2012 08:29 PM Re: Sending corrections after submitting Obscurity a's [Re: Jakeroo]
kaddarsgirl Offline
Prolific

Loc: Ohio USA
I've tried twice to send corrections directly from the link in Obscurity, but it has led me to a page with text but no box to type in. The second time this happened, I clicked the link to play the quiz, and submitted a correction on the actual quiz.

#829803 - Sat Oct 06 2012 06:52 AM Re: Sending corrections after submitting Obscurity a's [Re: kaddarsgirl]
Jakeroo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Alberta Canada

That's never happened to me (where the box didn't come up). In both my cases yesterday, clicking on the "send correction notice" link took me to where I was supposed to go and I typed in a message. It was after I pressed send that I got those two different screens. Anyway, I received a reply from a kind editor, so the main objective was apparently accomplished lol.

Moderator:  Terry