Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#831741 - Mon Oct 15 2012 02:37 PM Mind Melt - Content Issues
cubswin2323 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Originally Posted By: cubswin2323
Originally Posted By: cubswin2323
I just went through four minutes of doing MM, and after submitting my answers, it's says I didn't answer any of them and it gave me a 0/30! What's going on here?! I'm very angry.

It just happened again. However, this time it was at my work IP, not my netbook IP. Obviously, there's bug that needs to be fixed here.

Yet again I get the SAME thing. It very obvious there's a bug in the system, and it needs to be fixed. This round was from my work PC. Until the last couple of months, I've never had this problem. Now I've had this happen to me three times in the last couple of months.

December 23rd is Festivus. A Festivus for the rest of us! Get the aluminum pole out from the crawl space. A donation has been made in your name to The Human Fund. The Human Fund. Money for people.

#831752 - Mon Oct 15 2012 03:22 PM Re: Mind Melt - Content Issues [Re: cubswin2323]
looney_tunes Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Briar Hill Victoria Australia 
This isn't the best place to post bugs - it is only scanned to see about problems with the content of the game. I suggest you raise the issue in a new thread stating that it is a bug, not in the one labelled as being about content issues.

#831764 - Mon Oct 15 2012 03:58 PM Re: Mind Melt - Content Issues [Re: looney_tunes]
cubswin2323 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
New thread created. Thanks. I tried deleting my post above, but to no avail.

December 23rd is Festivus. A Festivus for the rest of us! Get the aluminum pole out from the crawl space. A donation has been made in your name to The Human Fund. The Human Fund. Money for people.

Moderator:  Terry