Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#8352 - Sun Apr 09 2000 02:38 PM Question for editors
HUNGREESMAN Offline
Explorer

Loc: OWEGO, NY, US

I'm whittling away at the entertainment category and I'm noticing that ALOT of these quizzes would be better suited to other categories like TV, music, movies, etc. I have taken the liberty of changing the category as I see fit before I ok it for online status. Is this OK? Am I over stepping, or is it good to do? Afterall, the people who make the quiz can always go back and move it again if they want right? I just think it would be better to have a quiz all about a TV show in the tv category rather than in entertainment. I am reading all the questions to see if they hop out of the category or not, and if they do, then I let it stay in entertainment. Just want some feedback to see if I'm doing the right thing or not. Thanks!
hungreee

------------------

~~The purpose of life is a life of purpose~~

#8353 - Mon Apr 10 2000 12:49 AM Re: Question for editors
Gunslinger Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Somerville New Jersey USA     
It's fine, HUNGREESMAN, if a quiz obviously belongs in another category, you should change it. Be advised, however, that once you make a change and release the quiz, you may not be able to get back into it for additional editing. If that occurs, and you need to get back, send me an e-mail with the quiz name and your assigned categorie(s) and I'll change it back for you until you finish with it. (My e-mail's listed above in my profile icon.)

------------------
Gunslinger
"Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect"

#8354 - Mon Apr 10 2000 08:36 AM Re: Question for editors
HUNGREESMAN Offline
Explorer

Loc: OWEGO, NY, US
Thanks for the info. One more question. Does CASE matter in the fill in the blanks? I never thought it did, but I notice people puttin upper and lower case answers in the acceptable answer boxes just in case some one types with out using upper case letters in some spots. The answer could be Marilyn Monroe and they will put it that way and marilyn monroe. Is this necessary? I just wondered.....
thanks!
hungreee

#8355 - Mon Apr 10 2000 10:40 AM Re: Question for editors
Terry Offline

Head Honcho

Loc: USA
Case does not matter, ever.

As for category changes, if it doesnt fit, move it. Remember to UNCHECK "ready to go online" though, or else you will unwittingly place that game online (in the new category). Then click save.

Terry

Moderator:  agony, gtho4