Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#836505 - Sun Nov 04 2012 02:32 AM Who edited my question?
ga_jam831 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Warner Robins Georgia USA     
At some point I submitted a baseball question. It was rejected for being too specific. I had no issue with the rejection. Since I had no clue how to correct the question, I forgot about it. Recently, I was issued a challenge to submit a question. Without realizing it, I submitted the same question but worded differently. It was accepted but modified. The modification made the question even better than my second version (which wasn't too bad). How do I know who modified the question, as I would like to thank them?

#836508 - Sun Nov 04 2012 05:09 AM Re: Who edited my question? [Re: ga_jam831]
gtho4 Offline
Administrator

Loc: Sydney oz downunder           
You have a choice of three! Unlike the system for quizzes, we cannot go in and have a look at which editor placed it online.
This might work -- send a correction note to yourself on the baseball QQ. The correction-screen will show who placed the QQ online (on this side of the fence; on the screen visible to editors).

#836647 - Sun Nov 04 2012 04:54 PM Re: Who edited my question? [Re: gtho4]
ga_jam831 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Warner Robins Georgia USA     
I will give it a try. Thanks.

Moderator:  agony