Rules
Terms of Use

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#953400 - Mon Dec 03 2012 05:36 PM Re: Interview with Tizzabelle [Re: Tizzabelle]
LeoDaVinci Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
That was a great interview and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Wow, Tizzabelle, I consider myself to be a very new editor as well, so to hear that I helped you out and made you think outside the box at the beginning of your quiz-writing days was very flattering!

Come see Canada! I have a spare room in my igloo, if I can move the beaver to the den, and we can go ice fishing. Don't worry, I'll lend you snowshoes and a hockey stick (yes, spontaneous games of hockey break out here all the time all over the place, especially now with the lockout). It's a wonderful country!

#955287 - Thu Dec 13 2012 10:07 AM Re: Interview with Tizzabelle [Re: LeoDaVinci]
MadMartha Offline
Star Poster

Loc: Georgia USA
Enjoyed reading your interview Tizzabelle. I can see that I need to broaden my 'horizon' where Forums is concerned. There are so many of you that I haven't actually met, yet I have been around for a long time! smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Pagiedamon, rossian, sue943