Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#95396 - Sun Jan 23 2000 02:28 PM COCA-COLA
sandalwood Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Camarillo California USA
CLEAN A TOILET BOWL. Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Let the Real Thing sit for one hour, then brush and flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vireous chin.

REMOVE RUS SPOT FRO CHORME CAR BUMPERS. Rubbing the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola will help remove rust spots.

CLEAN CORROSION FROM CAR BATTERY TEMINALS. Pour a can of carbonated Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

COOK WITH COCA-COLA. The Coca-Cold Consumer Information Center offer a free packet of recipes, including a Mustard Herb Dressing (an Italina-style salad dressing made with one-half cup of Coca-Cola), a Twin Cheese Dip (requiring three-quarters cup of Coca-Cola and doubling as a sandwich fillin), and Sweet-Sour Cabbage (using one-half cup Coca-Cola and two tablespoons bacon drippings).

LOOSEN A RUSTED BOLT. Apply a cloth soaked in a carbonated soda to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

BAKE A MOIST HAM. Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

REMOVE GREASE FROM CLOTHES. Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy work clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular wash cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

------------------
Sandalwood's Cosmic Creations: Working with the magic of love....

[This message has been edited by sandalwood (edited 01-23-2000).]

#95397 - Sun Jan 23 2000 02:36 PM Re: COCA-COLA
JoJo2 Offline
Star Poster

Loc: San Diego California USA 
When I am Coca-Cola and I have left some in my glass, I always pour in the toilet instead of pouring it down the sink.

Great tips SW!!

#95398 - Sun Jan 23 2000 03:20 PM Re: COCA-COLA
sue943 Online   content

Administrator

Loc: Jersey Channel Islands        
And with all the above it just goes to prove how strong the human stomache really is

#95399 - Sun Jan 23 2000 03:39 PM Re: COCA-COLA
JoJo2 Offline
Star Poster

Loc: San Diego California USA 
Boy oh boy, you got that right, Sue.

#95400 - Sat Feb 05 2000 07:51 PM Re: COCA-COLA
happy1 Offline
Explorer

Now I know that there is more than one use for coca-cola!

[This message has been edited by happy1 (edited 02-05-2000).]

Moderator:  ren33, SilverMoonsong