Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#95482 - Fri Jan 28 2000 03:31 AM stickers
Caer Offline
Prolific

Loc: New Zealand
Does anyone know how to get stickers off doors??

And what is WD-40??

thanks

#95483 - Fri Jan 28 2000 08:32 AM Re: stickers
sandalwood Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Camarillo California USA
Hi caer, try a little Goo Gone, that works here. If not try and wet the sticker, with a warm wash cloth and really get it wet. See it that helps to remove it.

WD-40 is a lubricant that is usually used with any thing that squeeks or needs to be lubricated to loosen something. Men use it a lot when working with their cars I think. You can usually find it in the auto section of a store.

------------------
Sandalwood's Cosmic Creations: Working with the magic of love....

#95484 - Sat Jan 29 2000 12:39 AM Re: stickers
JoJo2 Offline
Star Poster

Loc: San Diego California USA 
I have Goo Gone! On the label it has in larger print 'Sticker Lifter'. It comes in a clear bottle with a yellow top. I bought mine at a craft store. Another product that is really great is call UN-DO! You can use this product to remove photographs from old albums and it will not damage the pictures. If you put a sticker in the wrong spot and want to pick it up and place it somewhere else, then this product will do it for you. UN-DO is acid free, that is why it will not harm your photos.

#95485 - Fri Jan 28 2000 09:45 PM Re: stickers
shuttlebunny Offline
Prolific

Loc: Iola Wisconsin USA      
Caer, you should have everything you need right at home! Use the water to separate the paper part of the sticker from the adhesive. To get rid of the adhesive you can use vegetable oil! Or anything that has a lot of oil in it, try peanut butter!

#95486 - Sun Jan 30 2000 12:58 AM Re: stickers
Caer Offline
Prolific

Loc: New Zealand
Thank you everyone

Moderator:  ren33, SilverMoonsong