Terms of Use

Topic Options
#95504 - Mon Jan 31 2000 09:56 AM Lemon Juice
sandalwood Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Camarillo California USA
Today I am giving you the low-down on Lemon Juice.

REMOVE INK SPOTS FROM CLOTH. While the ink is wet,apply lemon juice liberally to the spot,then was garment in normal cycle with regular detergent in cold water.

GET RID OF DANDRUFF. Apply one tablespoon lemon jucie to your hair. Shampoo,then rinse with water. Rinse again with a mixture of two tablespoons lemon juice with two cups water. Repeat every other day until dandruff dissapears.

WRITE WITH INVISIBLE INK. Use a cotton swab as a pen to write in lemon juice on a piece of white paper. Once it dries,hold the pater near a hot lightblub. The writing will turn brown. (fun trick for the kids)

ELIMINATE BLACKHEADS. Apply some lemon juice over blackheads before going to bed. Wait until morning to wash off with cool water. repeat for several nights until you see a big imporvement in the skin.

CRATE BLOND HIGHTLIGHS. Rinse you hair with on quarter cup lemon juice in three-quarters cup water.

DEODORIZE A CUTTING BOARD. Wash with lemon juice to rid cutting board from the smell of garlic,onions or fish.

REMOVE FRUIT OR BERRY STAINS FROM YOU HANDS. Rinse hands with lemon juice. (I remember my grandmother doing this)

REMOVE RUST AND MINERAL DISCOLORATIONS FROM COTTON T-SHIRTS AND BRIEFS. Use on cup lemon in the washing machine. (How rust would get on your briefs is an interesting question, don't you think? LOL!)

CLEAN A MICOWAVE OVEN. Add four tablespoons lemon to one cup water in a microwave-safe four-cup bowl. Boil for five minute in the mircowave,allowing the steam to condense on the inside walls of the oven. then wipe clean.

WHITEN,BRIGHTEN,AND STRENGTHEN FINGERNAILS. Soak fingernails in lemon juice for ten minutes,brush with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and warm water,then rinse well.

STOP BLEEDING AND DISINFECT MINOR WOUNDS. Pour lemon juice on a cut or apply with a cotton ball. (OUCH)

RELIEVE POISON IVY. Applying lemon juice over the affected areas should sooth itching and alleviate the rash.

ELIMINATE ORDORS IN YOU HUMIDIFIER. Add four teaspoon lemon juice to water.

RELIEVE ROUGH HANDS OR SORE FEET. Apply lemon,rinse,then massage with Olive oil.

CLEAN BRASS,COPPER AND STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN SINK. Make a paste from lemon juice and salt,scrub gently,then rinse with water.

TRAIN A DOG TO STOP BARKING. Squirt some lemon juice in the dog's mouth and say "quiet." (Sorry Brandy)

RELIEVE CONSTIPATION. Before breakfast,drink four tablespoons lemon juice in one cup of warm water. Sweeten with honey.

Sandalwood's Cosmic Creations: Working with the magic of love....

If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands,you're eating it too slowly.

#95505 - Mon Jan 31 2000 10:26 AM Re: Lemon Juice
JoJo2 Offline
Star Poster

Loc: San Diego California USA 
Thanks Sandalwood, I am going to have to try them all!!

Moderator:  ren33, SilverMoonsong